**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The slept on Beauty

2»

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I can't decide if he is more beautiful than Mojo.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    Monke said:

IceBro said:

Wait why is he slept on? He's only 2 months old and didn't have a hate train like Ihulk did. I thought many already knew he was special.

He isn't hated. Just that many people don't consider him to be useful. There have been posts here moaning about pulling iBom from a featured and all.
    I got a 6* and thought he was useless for about 5 min until I tested him. But yea, others in my ally with a 6* have put him on the bench cuz they dont find his "hype" Wish he was in the featured 6* so I could dupe him
    He's no insane damage dealer like Human torch in his matchups or nick with max deep wounds, but He no doubt packs a punch with high results. It's the fact he's almost unkillable with a lot of utility with him that makes him very special. Stuff like AW/AQ is why Versatile and reliable champs are always preferred
    In my opinion he comes close to that damage category tho! He just takes longer to get there but if the matchup is long enough for multiple poison aura (forgot the name, the thing from sp2) you trigger acid burn insanely fast.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yea, I agree. He's my 4th R5 Science after Void, Quake, and Torch. I have She-Hulk and Red Guardian at R4 but I gave this work of art the R4-5 Science Gem that I got from exploring Variant 2 where I used him a lot.

I'm planning on running suicides soon and with his playstyle and constant heal, he'll be more useful.

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    Great post, guys. You've definitely shone a bit of a light on him.

Might rank him up if I get the opportunity.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

https://youtu.be/cR38SF5HA68

Here’s a great showcase of how he controls passive power gain and cannot gain buffs through dex!

Had I not slipped up on that final Sym Supreme Sp1, I would’ve ended the fight with more health than I started! Pretty solid regen

Great showcase!