**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus vs other cosmic champs

Without suicides is corvus damage still higher compared to other cosmics (excluding CGR ofcourse) and worth ranking up. I don't run suicides and I don't think I ever will.

Comments

• Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 638 ★★★
    This is a 5* By the way
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 847 ★★★
    I agree with monke
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Aleor said:

I have r3 6* corvus and don't run suicides. Regret that rank up a lot. I get more damage from hype in most big fights, only use corvus for aq and faster low difficulty eq completion, sometimes bring him in uc. Never use him in act 6 or cab, just cause he's not good enough

This right has given me the reassurance needed into not r5 my Corvus. With champs like CMM (w NF) Hype, and hell even Venom I started to wonder if Corvus was still worth taking to R5 when I have arguably better champs. Not to mention, even if Corvus was the best choice damage wise those champs I mentioned still has more to offer in the long run
  • Options
    What about ghost? Does she need suicides too or are the synergies enough for proper damage?
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

What about ghost? Does she need suicides too or are the synergies enough for proper damage?

She's great no matter what. With her kit, it really doesn't stop her if you have no suicides OR synergies. They're all sweet boosts to add if you can tho.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I guess I'll save my resources till I pull Aegon, NF, or Ghost
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I don’t run suicides and I got cmm, Hyperion and Corvus. If Corvus has all his charges and cmm is ramped up Hyperion, Corvus, cmm
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Corvus is meh. I’m probably gonna take my six star one up to r3 when I form my next cosmic t5cc but only because I want to use him to blitz through UC and lower EQ difficulties.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Well as I’ve been thinking it’s Hyperion, CMM then Corvus
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Zaynou said:

Corvus was once the best champ but later got nerf

Uhhhhh wut?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

I agree with Monke. And all this garbage about CGR being the best cosmic is rubbish.

Hype still rules.

Definitely. He was my first 5* and first dupe, and I did not know how good I had it until I tried out someone else. Nothing compares to Hype’s power gain and damage.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

I don’t run suicides and I got cmm, Hyperion and Corvus. If Corvus has all his charges and cmm is ramped up Hyperion, Corvus, cmm

I would take charged Cmm over charged Corvus without suicides any day. She's better than Corvus without suicides imo.
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Not sure where you’re at in the game, but for what it’s worth I will say that 5/65 Corvus absolutely carried me to get Cav and to 100% act 5, without suicides.
    He definitely falls off after that, but he was my first Max 5* and was awesome.

I don’t see him much anymore - feels like a weird high school breakup... 😢
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Hype isn't going to let up his dominance as the best cosmic champ anythime soon. Such good damage so quickly as well as some of the best power gain in the game (Air-Walker legit has insane power gain when ramped up enough, I'm not even kidding).
  • Options
    neglass7 said:

Not sure where you’re at in the game, but for what it’s worth I will say that 5/65 Corvus absolutely carried me to get Cav and to 100% act 5, without suicides.
    He definitely falls off after that, but he was my first Max 5* and was awesome.

I don’t see him much anymore - feels like a weird high school breakup... 😢

I've 100% Act 1-5 and initial clear of Act 6,7, all variants and LoL. I already have duped 5/65 CMM and just got Corvus today. Wanted to see if I should save my resources for when I get Aegon, NF or Ghost.
  • Options
    Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Corvus is best . Who disagree thia they don't know how to use him . I became uncollected with my 5* rank4. Corvus defeated collector in just 1-2 min
  • Options
    Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Without suicides
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Corvus is nice but without charges he is as good as useless and actually finding the fights needed to get his missions can be annoying
    I personally prefer Venom when it comes to cosmic champs . He doesn’t deal as much damage quite as fast as Corvus but he is really satisfying to play, still deals quite a bit of damage and the things he does to Spiderverse champs and Vision are beautiful
  • Options
    McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    Corvus brings more than just damage to the game.

1. If duped, as long as he has glaive charges he cannot die.
    2. Paired with Proxima, his true damage becomes true strike so no evades.
    3. You can push defender to 3 bars of power and fire an unblockable SP2 which will power drain 20%
    4. Guaranteed armor breaks on parry. Turns any active armor up buffs to armor breaks too.
    5. Crit through blocks.
    6. Immunities while he has glaive charges: bleed, shock, coldnap, frostbite. (even heals some 10% at start if you have suicides with max willpower)
    7. If you run out of glaive charges just dance around for a bit and you've got another 20 in no time. (Yet to come across any defender that cant be beat after 2 rounds of glaive crits with SP2's)
    8. You can adjust your play style if you are trying to save glaive charges. (parry, light, light, light combos and then fire SP2's)
    9. So much fun when run with 150%/200% power back boost and 12% damage on specials boost.

I used my 6 star rank 2 Corvus throughout Act 6 and even Act 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 with boosts and he makes those a breeze. I have used him in Variants too. I use him every day in AQ and for EQ's including cav EQ.