**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips for completing Act 5

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am a very bad and inconsistent MCOC player. So I want some tips on how to complete the Act 5. Just suddenly have the urge on completing it. Any good tips? Should I go with best Synergy team or high rank champs? Or any type of champions with good damage?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Posting your roster would be useful so that we know what all champs you have and can help you better.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★

Posting your roster would be useful so that we know what all champs you have and can help you better.

Oh ok hold on

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    0casual0 said:

I wouldn’t say your bad cuz you don’t even have any r4s. I’d say cheese tf out of it with Medusa and you’ll be good to go
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Learn how to play ghost and act 5 will become a lot easier. If you can learn to parry, dex, and bait specials consistently you should be good. Oh and storm pyramid x will help you cruise through 5.2.4.
    Will3808 said:

Learn how to play ghost and act 5 will become a lot easier. If you can learn to parry, dex, and bait specials consistently you should be good. Oh and storm pyramid x will help you cruise through 5.2.4.

that is the thing though. I can parry and dexterity consistently but baiting specials is so hard. Sometimes I got no choice just to hit them until they reach the red bar, especially when I was cornered by the AI.

would recommend ghost and wasp together, and sasquatch, and nick fury. You can also sub in falcon, medusa, or storm x (for 5.2.4) and corvus may help you for different stuff

I just pulled a 5* Dormammu. Do you think he would be a great help for this run?
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,359 ★★★★★
    0casual0 said:

would recommend ghost and wasp together, and sasquatch, and nick fury. You can also sub in falcon, medusa, or storm x (for 5.2.4) and corvus may help you for different stuff

I just pulled a 5* Dormammu. Do you think he would be a great help for this run?
    He's mostly rubbish. Corvus is your man.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I would actually go for exploration of act 4 first. Will give you a r4 5* which can help you a lot. And can also give you a couple extra mastery points.
    I assume you didn`t do it yet, because you do not have a r4.
    edited February 2021

I would actually go for exploration of act 4 first. Will give you a r4 5* which can help you a lot. And can also give you a couple extra mastery points.
    I assume you didn`t do it yet, because you do not have a r4.

I know I'm late but I already explore act 4 long time ago. I have been delaying act 5 since then. But now here I am, just start my journey on act 5. Chp 1 is surprisingly easy. Onto Chp 2 now.