**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aegon supposedly “fixed” but not really

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
The thread in the bugs forum has more information. Aegon is still broke and lots of people have items expiring very soon from gifting. This needs to get some more traction from the community

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    The fury issue can be worked around by making sure you land a hit before doing the heavy fury trick. While it's not ideal and is a bandaid solution, it helps in the mean time while waiting for a full fix.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I know the fury on hit is still kinda bugged but you only need to hit the opponent first. The major bug, not getting furies when reaching 300 hits, has been fixed. I'll be doing my Abyss run soon and I can document if this majorly affects me
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I know the fury on hit is still kinda bugged but you only need to hit the opponent first. The major bug, not getting furies when reaching 300 hits, has been fixed. I'll be doing my Abyss run soon and I can document if this majorly affects me

From my run last night, it didn't overly affect my run, at least not to any notable degree that would have cost me more than what I spent.
This discussion has been closed.