**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 Exploration

I don't know if this was just me, but trying to explore act 5 is taking ages longer than it should be because I can't look to see which teleporters I've already used, so when I choose the wrong one because it's been over a year since initial completion, I have to exit the quest and waste energy refills, or do an entire other run on the same quest. I would very much appreciate if story quests or even just Labrinth formatted maps had Undo Buttons like in Alliance Wars, or if story quests just weren't labrinth-ed at all. Super frustrating!

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

I don't know if this was just me, but trying to explore act 5 is taking ages longer than it should be because I can't look to see which teleporters I've already used, so when I choose the wrong one because it's been over a year since initial completion, I have to exit the quest and waste energy refills, or do an entire other run on the same quest. I would very much appreciate if story quests or even just Labrinth formatted maps had Undo Buttons like in Alliance Wars, or if story quests just weren't labrinth-ed at all. Super frustrating!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/222682/new-act-5-4-maps-with-nodes
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Tell me about it I spent 300+ energy just tryna do one path of 5.4.4 exploration cuz I kept doing half the path and tping to the wrong place