**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are 4 Stars still worth ranking?

I pretty much moved on to 5 stars about a year ago and haven't been ranking my 4s, lately I been pulling really high tier 4 stars and I'm wondering should I still invest in them at this point?

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If you’re ranking them up for utility then yes. I’ve ranked some 4*s up for the cav event quest and variant content.
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    Will3808 said:

If you’re ranking them up for utility then yes. I’ve ranked some 4*s up for the cav event quest and variant content.

That's far as synergies correct? I was thinking for Uncollected I just opened Aegon, Corvus, Duped Nick and got Ghost. I'm just like should I deter focusing on my 5 stars to up those guys? Or just try to get it done with my current 5 star roster?
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i mostly just rank 4* to complete some milestones in level up
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    Monke said:

gL4C1eR said:

Will3808 said:

That's far as synergies correct? I was thinking for Uncollected I just opened Aegon, Corvus, Duped Nick and got Ghost. I'm just like should I deter focusing on my 5 stars to up those guys? Or just try to get it done with my current 5 star roster?
    It depends. Who’s on your 5* roster? They’re might be some hidden god tiers that can get that content done

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    No, the main reason being t1a. You might have found out ( or will find out soon) that once you hit uncollected and beyond, the game becomes incredibly stingy with T1a. Access to 5* shards have been and will still be increasingly commonplace so eventually you'll start pulling/duping these amazing 5* but tou wont have enough resources to rank them
    Up. T1a and T4b are the ones you'll hurt the most for, so using them to rank up 4*s , (that at best are of limited utility in the game after a certain point) is a waste and trust me, you'll regret it. Been there done that and u wont believe how many times I was " Darn it! If only I wouldn't have ranked X (4*) I could rank Z (5*)!!!!