**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Allow Cavalier players to sell their T4CC to get T5CC shards

Red00DevilRed00Devil Posts: 10
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

Allow Cavalier players to sell their T4CC to get T5CC shards 102 votes

Aye
47%
DL864Stara99BadroseTimone147TendersquadLuciusVorenusDuo_KulioHammerbro_64HilldarBulmktFire_MarineLmaoDarthVadimiusColonaut123Avetrex2Denzel116doctorb_Sham_N1nthcloudGraewood 48 votes
Nay
52%
GroundedWisdomGamerdanielmathDrZolaIndrick781zuffyAzKicker316phillgreenDestroyer123ShadowstrikeNojokejaymGmonkeySw0rdMasterWorknprogressMoot4LifeCupidWas525Wicket329BsuGuyTexas_11 54 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nay
    I have so much T4CC, it's not even funny. I know of people who have over a thousand T4CC crystals they could pop. Turning those into just the smallest amount of T5CC would completely throw off the balance of the game.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Aye
    Maybe not now, but when R4 and R5 6* are coming, this will be necessary.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Aye
    Absolutely YES. Balance of the game sounds like a political term when they don't know how to justify stupid things.
  • Options
    BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Nay
    Absolutely not. I've got over 5k of those t4cc shard crystals and that's a small horde compared to some
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Nay
    BsuGuy said:

Absolutely not. I've got over 5k of those t4cc shard crystals and that's a small horde compared to some

I wish i was you lol. I need those so badly.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Aye
    I think it's time. T5CC has been out for over 1 1/2 years, definitely. Even if it's only for 2%.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    if people start selling their t4cc for t5cc frags, it would throw the game off balance, people will be mad that they don't have enuf t4cc, and then everyone will start asking constantly to buff the amount of t5cc they get from selling their t4cc
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Nay
    You can buy 5 T4CC crystals for just 2k glory every week. You can get 2k glory by running freakin Map 4. Even if selling a T4CC only gives you 1%, should someone that's running Map 4 really be able to get 5% T5CC every week without even counting all the other ways you can get T4CC? No. Just no.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Nay
    Etjama said:

You can buy 5 T4CC crystals for just 2k glory every week. You can get 2k glory by running freakin Map 4. Even if selling a T5CC only gives you 1%, should someone that's running Map 4 really be able to get 5% T5CC every week without even counting all the other ways you can get T4CC? No. Just no.

Why would you sell a T5CC
  • Options
    Nay
    Moot4Life said:

Etjama said:

You can buy 5 T4CC crystals for just 2k glory every week. You can get 2k glory by running freakin Map 4. Even if selling a T5CC only gives you 1%, should someone that's running Map 4 really be able to get 5% T5CC every week without even counting all the other ways you can get T4CC? No. Just no.

No idea what you're talking about but why'd you edit my comment in your reply? Smh
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Nay
    Hell nah I have 700 full t4c crystals
    And over 8000 t4cc
    That would drastically change the game
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Nay
    People are sitting on hoards of them, and that would open the floodgates on the most limited and pacing Resource. Not at this time, anyway.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Nay
    Etjama said:

Moot4Life said:

Etjama said:

No idea what you're talking about but why'd you edit my comment in your reply? Smh
    Bruh why are people believing you :'(
  • Options
    Nay
    Moot4Life said:

Etjama said:

Moot4Life said:

Etjama said:

Bruh why are people believing you :'(
    I honestly have no idea
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Aye
    The argument against seeking it is because people have hordes that they’d sell for a resource they can use? I understand that this could shift the pacing of the game, but we’ve seen limits to things like this as well in the item shop.

It would be nice to transmute t4cc to small amount of t5cc each week. 5 t4cc swapped for 5% t5cc of the same class for instance. This would reduce the hordes that kabam says they don’t encourage and allow for small progression of all endgame players.

Certainly makes more sense than swapping two for one of another class. That has always seemed like more of a penalty than a gift.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Nay
    what's next, trade a few 4* awakening gems for a 5* one?
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    As a deep thronebreaker player DO NOT DO THIS. T5cc will come but in the endgame its actually T4CC that's a big bottle neck resource. Even if this does come into the game you'll likely only get 360-720 T5CC shards per T4CC and that's such a horrible deal.

Trust me I was there, having 10+ T4CC is overflow and 30 or so fully formed crystals in my crystal inventory but I regret every t4cc I wasted to trade in for the 2-1 of a different class deal. All catalysts are valuable eventually
  • Options
    BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Nay
    At the end of the day if you are cavalier and you want t5cc do the content that will get you it. As much as I didn't want to run the Abyss easy path I'm very happy I did.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Nay
    That’s a fantastic idea man, let me add this to their suggestion box ——— >🗑<——— . anything other good ideas you have , please give them me so I can make sure it goes into the suggestion box.

• Options
    Red00DevilRed00Devil Posts: 10
    What is meant here is to sell FULL T4CC to get T5CC shards.
    For example, sell Full mystic T4 to get 200 shards of mystic T5, which means to get full T5 you need to sell 225 full T4. Apologies if this was not clear enough!
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Nay
    Doesn't matter what I think really but I can never see Kabam increasing the value of resources that have been stockpiled.

Exhibit A: Solo crystals
    Exhibit B: Value of glory keeps increasing because its capped

Not thronebreaker yet, completed Act 7 but I sort of like the idea there is something difficult to work to.