Options

variant 6

v6 has been a very mixed bag for me. some quests were super easy and took no revives but then you have the last 2 quests. dare devil is such a pain with unstoppable heavy and biohazard. but at least I can units him down. the mojo on the last chapter is an entirely different story. he's so stacked and you can't even use red guardian or torch, and venom can power lock him but his symbiote buff just makes him degenerate and kill himself. if I go the other direction, I have to fight a wasp and also deal with icarus. on top of that, I cant power lock and spam heavy on guilly 99 because of either a bug or her dash attack has insane reach. I checked settings stream and I saw it happen to him too. overall, I love v6 except for the final 2 chapters, but I feel that v5 was a lot easier for me. (keep in mind this is only my second variant, if I missed something important please lmk)

Comments

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

v6 has been a very mixed bag for me. some quests were super easy and took no revives but then you have the last 2 quests. dare devil is such a pain with unstoppable heavy and biohazard. but at least I can units him down. the mojo on the last chapter is an entirely different story. he's so stacked and you can't even use red guardian or torch, and venom can power lock him but his symbiote buff just makes him degenerate and kill himself. if I go the other direction, I have to fight a wasp and also deal with icarus. on top of that, I cant power lock and spam heavy on guilly 99 because of either a bug or her dash attack has insane reach. I checked settings stream and I saw it happen to him too. overall, I love v6 except for the final 2 chapters, but I feel that v5 was a lot easier for me. (keep in mind this is only my second variant, if I missed something important please lmk)

Lol if you use your 6* ghost for the daredevil you can do it itemless. Well I guess you didnt cuz ghost is bad in your mind. You can still venom cheese the mojo idk what your doing wrong. And just ghost icarus.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Just use ghost, we know you have one
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Use ghost. Take wasp too. It's not that much of a big deal.
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    ghost worked great for icarus, but every time I use venom on mojo, when the symbiote buff expires and the death field is active, you get defensive. idk if you knew that or not
  • Options

ghost worked great for icarus, but every time I use venom on mojo, when the symbiote buff expires and the death field is active, you get defensive. idk if you knew that or not

Well I only used 2 units on him. I got prett lucky with the prompts tho. I danced until I got all my buffs and then heavy spammed.
  • Options

Well I only used 2 units on him. I got prett lucky with the prompts tho. I danced until I got all my buffs and then heavy spammed.
    yeahhhhh i just went icarus path with antman/wasp/ghost synergy
  • Options

Will you finally agree tha ghost is op
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★

How did u use 2 units 🧐 the lowest price in game is a duel credit for 5 units
  • Options

Will you finally agree tha ghost is op
    okokok fine im starting to enjoy her a lot more now that I have practice and she's really good
  • Options

How did u use 2 units 🧐 the lowest price in game is a duel credit for 5 units
    You know what I mean I meant 2 revives. Plus I thought the lowest was 10 units
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    V6 was among the most boring easy variants ever made wtf are you on dieing to daredevil?
  • Options

V6 was among the most boring easy variants ever made wtf are you on dieing to daredevil?

bc of all the nodes on him. biohazard, unstoppable heavy mainly. also his health was around 450k
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

bc of all the nodes on him. biohazard, unstoppable heavy mainly. also his health was around 450k
    And he was easily solod every single time
  • Options

Thats like 2* the lane paths on cav eq. Plus theres dash vun.
  • Options

Thats like 2* the lane paths on cav eq. Plus theres dash vun.
    what do you want me to say? that youre more skilled than me? I have no doubt about that. im just saying it was difficult for me. I tried using omega too, but even with his 90% bleed reduction it still did a lot of damage to my health and ultimately killed me