**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6* Science Rank 2

StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Beginning to focus my attention on 6* having established a decent collection of maxed 5*. Now overflowing with t4 science cats so I have a decision to make.

Making a push through Act 6 and fully exploring variant content. No suicides. Assume all options are unawakened.

6* Science Rank 2 57 votes

Spider-Ham
54%
SungjYoMovessimolazMegaGalacticRookiieRockypantherxDr_Z01dbergBugmat78EtjamaOGAvengerDeaconThoye3MasterpuffIronGladiator22JohnyBoyBuffBeastCaptainGameEtherealitySkyLord7000SaltE_Wenis69 31 votes
Cap Infinity War
43%
SnakeEyes69cAncAmOBpn88855NojokejaymOsfan8BrokenMysteriozeezee57Marvel2289Colonaut123AleorGreekhitEtm34Icy000FiiNCHAgent_X_zzzudyedagainanaLysis_Thebombsquad1Celtic1981 25 votes
Luke Cage
1%
Luke9523 1 vote
Yellow-Jacket (hoping buff is good)
0%
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Spider-Ham
    Or wait for the buff.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Spider-Ham
    Wait for the buff, unless caiw is duped and high sig.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    What these three lovely people said^
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Spider-Ham
    If high sig, Cap iw. If not, Spider Ham. I would wait for the Buff before making any decisions though
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Cap Infinity War
    CAIW is safest bet.
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Spider-Ham
    Even if you have awaken and decent sig level capiw go for spider ham, because you will use your 5* max sig level capiw more then 6* version
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Spider-Ham
    Normally I’d say wait for the buff like the majority of people who have commented but since you’re t4cc is expiring I’m going to say take up spiderham and if the Yellowjacket buff is great you can take him up too.