**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need advice

AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Im a pretty new player, started playing around Thanksgiving. I'm currently trying to push for Uncollected but I'm having a lot of trouble doing so. I'm not amazing at the combat, but feel like I could make things easier with the right champions (but I have no idea who to use).

My current heroes are, and sorry if there is a better way to give this information, but I'm also new to the forums.

6* Mephisto 1/5
5* Captain Marvel (Movie) 2/5
5* Havok 2/5
5* Hulkbuster 2/5
5* Nova 1/5

Got a decent collection of 4*'s and I could get them to 4/5 without too much trouble but I fear I may be ranking up the wrong ones...

Science--
Spider-Gwen (Awakened)
Red Guardian
M.O.D.O.K
Human Torch

Skill--
Thor (Ragnarok)
Taskmaster
Squirrel Girl (Awakened)
Gwenpool
Daredevil (Classic)
Blade (Awakened)
Black Widow (Deadly Origin)

Mutant--
Wolverine
Sunspot
Storm
Rogue (Awakened)
Nightcrawler
Cyclops (Blue Team)
Colossus
Cable

Cosmic--
Vision (Aarkus)
Terrax
Phoenix (Awakened)
Medusa (Awakened)
Hela (Awakened)
Captain Marvel (Classic)

Tech--
Star-Lord
Spider-Man (Stark)
Howard the Duck (Awakened)
Green Goblin
Doctor Octopus

Mystic--
Sasquatch
Magik
Longshot
Loki
Guillotine
Dormammu

So I guess my question is, what characters should I be focusing on to push for Uncollected?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Those 5*s and 6*s will help. Replace Nova with one of your 4*s
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    BWDO will help up a ton because of her burst damage. Replace Nova with her and you should be set.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Your 5* are great (minus nova) and for a 1st 6*, mephisto is awesome as well with his power gain, incinerate and regen. All of those should serve you well and I'd continue to try getting your 5* to R4 before other 4* just because you have a good 5* base already and your 4* will eventually fall out of use.

That said, you have a lot of great 4* too and that's what we used to get uncollected before 5*( and now 6* ) were more available.

I'd still focus on 5* if the materials and resources are there, but torch, medusa (I still like her better than aarkus but could go either way) Starky, magik and Longshot could be useful contenders for getting uncollected. Starky ramped up will hit hard and help evade some of the collectors specials. He's a glass cannon though so it's a trade off if you get hit a lot. Learn magik for power control and Longshot for wicked sp2 damage.

Masteries are also something to consider. Some are expensive to unlock, but can make your champs feel like new as you see the damage ramp up. Deep wounds is especially amazing for bleeders. Blade would also be pretty good since you have Starky, but your missing ghost rider and that one is better than the Dormammu synergy in most cases.
  • AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    Yeah thanks, I got lucky with the gifting crystals and gifting event, thats the only reason I have that 6* and 5*'s. I will drop Nova for BWDO then and try again. Thanks for all the advice, I will keep checking back to see if there is anyone else I should focus on.