**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do Y'all Think Any of The Incursion Crystals are Worth the 27K Artifacts?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Should I cash them in or save my artifacts?

Do Y'all Think Any of The Incursion Crystals are Worth the 27K Artifacts? 35 votes

Save Them
45%
jdrum663Darkrider05ExHavokAdvClynevaSbkruebCtfz35Icy000PyrdaSpankarellaMasterpuffelevated_stupidity3Husain_b128The_Sentry06hefy2000JoshKosh557 16 votes
Cash Them In
54%
HendrossRaichu626JMORG1111Denzel116C19h28o2Hera1d_of_Ga1actusThicco_ModeRebarkIron_Spider7125SaltE_Wenis69AmnetiesArcon_2Spiderham14HI_guysanaLysis_Rayaan_2000Thebombsquad1Invicta_HellionAroseinbloom 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Save Them
    6* shards are all i buy.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It entirely depends on where you're at. I'm doing 6* Shards now, unless there's a unique Champ I want.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Well I finally got Aegon from one of the crystals so I say they’re worth it
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    If there's a specific champion that you're after in one of the crystals, then go for it. It would be totally worth it in that sense as the chance to get said champion is quite high (I pulled Warlock and Quake from there and BG's love story with Aegon finally came to an end). If you're more focused on 6*s then go for the shards. It's all down to what you're looking for.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Cash Them In
    Going all in for giggles cause BG got Ægon, hopefully I don’t get trolled too hard
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Save Them
    If u need aegon buy one, if you don’t safe or go for the 2k 6* shards, this is a great deal
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Cash Them In
    It really depends on your roster. These aren't that good in general but you can hunt for a specific champ if you want
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Not this round, at least for me
    Taken the 6 star shards
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    I’m meant if u like a rare 5 star it the best place offer that’s no reason to do so I’m try to get SW didn’t work.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Cash Them In
    YESS I GOT IT TO 50/50