**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggest some rank up priorities

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm currently on Act 6.1,have not explored any act but will explore after Cav....I also have 5* mutant and science AG,and some sig stones,plz suggest some rank ups,I have not even done any variant.

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Nick fury and Black widow claire voyant for sure, I love my ronin as well if you know how to use him rank him up too, get your top tier 4* up too for arenas aegon, hulkbuster, omega red, venom
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    CV doesn’t need awakening and can carry you through a ton of content.

Nick is good without the dupe, but the dupe makes a lot of difference.

I would also study Prof X to see if he fits into your teams. Also doesn’t need awakening and can deal monstrous damage and make mutants on the team a lot better.

Good call on She-Hulk and Carnage rankups—She-Hulk probably has more long term use, but Carnage can fill some holes in your lineup now. Unblockable specials while opp is bleeding can be very useful.

Last suggestion is Sorceror Supreme. Just a great champ if you can afford a second mystic rankup.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    If awakened Taskmaster he is great to r4 or r5 probably keep at r3
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Masacre has done lots for me in terms of progression in general. Highly recommended him for ranking up
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    What @DrZola told is really appropriate. I would personally suggest Professor X, Man, you will only realize how useful he will be to you. Synergies for poison resistance, damage reduction, empowering specials, slight power gain if Im not wrong. Adding to this, he Deals Insane damage, Quite easy to handle him once you learn the way he works, just maintain those prowess' and Sp2.

Black widow Deadly origins is a very good option too. If you know Swedeah, then you must know Rogue (jff i just meant how good she is too). If you can get high sigs, Namor is not Bad too! Dr. Voodoo, Sorceror Supreme All good, but you Already got a mystic, a good one too.

CONCLUSION: Professor X is my primary suggestion, other than that, I'm not sure who to suggest other than him. One more suggestion that i wanted to say was, Explore the other Acts, the units might come handy any minute, which you shouldn't be lacking at any critical fight like the Crossbones one and make you quit the fight and etc. Good luck!! ;)
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    @Masterpuff
    Rank up Ronin.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

What @DrZola told is really appropriate. I would personally suggest Professor X, Man, you will only realize how useful he will be to you. Synergies for poison resistance, damage reduction, empowering specials, slight power gain if Im not wrong. Adding to this, he Deals Insane damage, Quite easy to handle him once you learn the way he works, just maintain those prowess' and Sp2.

Black widow Deadly origins is a very good option too. If you know Swedeah, then you must know Rogue (jff i just meant how good she is too). If you can get high sigs, Namor is not Bad too! Dr. Voodoo, Sorceror Supreme All good, but you Already got a mystic, a good one too.

CONCLUSION: Professor X is my primary suggestion, other than that, I'm not sure who to suggest other than him. One more suggestion that i wanted to say was, Explore the other Acts, the units might come handy any minute, which you shouldn't be lacking at any critical fight like the Crossbones one and make you quit the fight and etc. Good luck!! ;)

Even I was thinking to rank up prof x.Rogue is also underrated imo,namor is op really but i havre him as 4* maxed out,played so much with him,dr voodoo is not awakened,and for SS I already have a mystic in team
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest not using your awakening gems yet. 5* wise you should upgrade gambit, falcon, and sorcerer supreme. I also suggest looking into professor x, bwdo, and Morningstar and if you like them then rank them up too. 4* wise you should rank up venom, sentinel, and archangel if he’s awakened. The reason I suggest upgrading them is they’re really good for a few variants.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Claire, Nicki, Stealthy, and torch are ur best options