Options

Which 6* to rank up?

JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My target is act 6 and 7

Also should I invest in 5*s anymore or I should start using resources on 6*s only? Please guide

My 6* roster

My 5* roster

Comments

• Options
    I have heard/read that game is moving towards content where 5* champs might become pretty useless like how 4* champs have become now. Cannot be used anywhere but arena.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,062 ★★★★
    1.The trio of Nick, Cmm and Quake could be nice if you could quake well. Nevertheless it's a great option.
    2. Magneto, just crazy damage once he gets a SP3 and the Prowess buffs. The awakened ability gives you more damage.
    3. Void, heal and power reversal is great, more the sig, more the damage. CAPIW and Human torch can be great too!

Maybe you can do the variants, gather some stuff, go on with Act 7 later? You got great choices for Variant 6, Venom, Doom, Magneto maybe sometime in future (i'm not sure how good he is for that variant though). Tech variant with warlock. Venom, Warlock and colossus Could help you with Size matters variant. your roster is just, Amazing.
  • Options
    Thanks for your responses. Doing variants was one suggestion I got from my alliance members too.. I think that will be better way to go.

I do use quake nicely though I am not an expert. I would surely go for some of my 5*s before 6*s in that case.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    As others are saying, focus on top tier 5 stars than great but not top tier 6 stars
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,541 ★★★★★
    It’s definitely worth it to upgrade 5*s. Especially since it’s so much easier to get 5* sig stones than 6*.