**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best lane-clearer in the game?

2»

Comments

• IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Omega Red till I spot one techie, avenger, mutant..

Corvus then.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

I always bring a double immune champ. As far as my main lane clearer , it’s usually Elsa Bloodstone cause I like putting the pressure on,

If I’m hunting just for rewards to push me over 6* shards or something , domino with rulk.

I use CMM, and she's poison immune obviously, but I use her because when you go into Binary, you purify all debuffs. So she essentially becomes a double immune while in Binary.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Thanks guys, it was helpful.
    this is my roster-

Looking at suggestions
    My next rankups will be Aegon, probably will go for r5 G2099(lover her utility and damage), CMM, Hyperion, Elsa.
    Hunting for Mags and AA, have r4 mutant gem and one mutant awakening gem, but not getting lucky enough to pull them.

Thanks for suggestions.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Sunspot and CGR are my main lane clearers . I use quake for any matchups they r not viable.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Ronin.
    KRoNX1 said:

Sunspot and CGR are my main lane clearers . I use quake for any matchups they r not viable.

Thanks bro
    I did rankup sunspot to r3, can go for r4 using r4 mutant gem, but saving for AA and Mags.
    But..., It never crit for me on sp2. Also he is only Sig 20 may be if he get to Sig 60 or 80, i will think about him.
    And I feel that he has low utility.
    But I do give him try
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    For me Archangel. If he can't do it it goes to Hype or Sentinel.
  • Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159

I use doom the most followed by warlock. These two are always in my questing team.
    Next is ghost who when I use does almost clear the whole lane.

My brother.
    I always use Doom and Warlock, they were my 1st 2 Maxed out.

For me Archangel. If he can't do it it goes to Hype or Sentinel.

Hunting for both, no luck yet.
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    I use my voodoo and colossus for lane clearing, they are pretty damn good
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    AA and Sunspot for me.
    Sunspot seems to have low utility and simple mechanics but thats kind of his utilty. His lack of buffs and ability to perfect block special attack makes him my go for champ against mojo. I used him for the nightcrawler in the legendery event just becuz his parry stun is really long and so can gain a bar of power in 2 parries. So 4 parry and u will reach sp 2. He is also my auto block counter gain with his long parry stun which is long enough for his sp 1 and sp 2 to go in it and his heavy charge playstyle. And also i used him for stryfe in uncollected difficulty which isnt that hard but there is that. His simple mechanics lets him be creative in the playstyle kind of like hyperion's case.
    KRoNX1 said:

Sunspot seems to have low utility and simple mechanics but thats kind of his utilty. His lack of buffs and ability to perfect block special attack makes him my go for champ against mojo. I used him for the nightcrawler in the legendery event just becuz his parry stun is really long and so can gain a bar of power in 2 parries. So 4 parry and u will reach sp 2. He is also my auto block counter gain with his long parry stun which is long enough for his sp 1 and sp 2 to go in it and his heavy charge playstyle. And also i used him for stryfe in uncollected difficulty which isnt that hard but there is that. His simple mechanics lets him be creative in the playstyle kind of like hyperion's case.

I am not forcing u to go for him since mags and AA r better than him but as a lane clearer, he does really well
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    For Act 7, Ghost. For Act 6 and below, Quake.

BWCV and horseman Wolverine close behind.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Use suicides and max your corvus. He will still tear through many fights.
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    For monthly EQ, CGR clears almost all. Bring torch for the mystics.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I use doom the most followed by warlock. These two are always in my questing team.
    Next is ghost who when I use does almost clear the whole lane.

My brother.
    I always use Doom and Warlock, they were my 1st 2 Maxed out.
    They are the kind of champs you can use everywhere. Doom was my 2nd maxed out and warlock was my 5th.

Ksp_2099 said:

Sorry, but
    According to me, best lane clearer means who is your go-to champions for most of the contents.
    Before Cavalier, for almost 80-90% of fights I used Corvus, and others for some special node or boss fights.

lol, I cant wait for u to use corvus
    Ksp_2099 said:

this is my roster-

Looking at suggestions
    My next rankups will be Aegon, probably will go for r5 G2099(lover her utility and damage), CMM, Hyperion, Elsa.
    Hunting for Mags and AA, have r4 mutant gem and one mutant awakening gem, but not getting lucky enough to pull them.

Thanks for suggestions.

Buddy, plz dont take elsa up over ghost
    Bro, I am still learning her.
    Only problem I face is to time specials just after phasing, as I don't have 5* wasp.
    If I got wasp, she will definitely be my r5, but unfortunately no luck.
    Even if I tried to bring her in act 6 or cavalier EQ, I can not do more than 3 fights with her, always got smacked after using specials.
    I am still working to time my special with phasing.
    Faseeh said:

I use elsa in my attacking team and thanks to the evade parry and easy intercept im able to finish fights at 100% health a lot of the times. Clears many lanes for me

Agree bro, she has amazed me with her easy playstyle.
    Only problem I faced is that just after a champs evades , I already got smacked on face and lost some health other than that she is great.

Ksp_2099 said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Sorry, but
    According to me, best lane clearer means who is your go-to champions for most of the contents.
    Before Cavalier, for almost 80-90% of fights I used Corvus, and others for some special node or boss fights.

lol, I cant wait for u to use corvus
    Ksp_2099 said:

this is my roster-

Looking at suggestions

Thanks for suggestions.

Buddy, plz dont take elsa up over ghost
    Bro, I am still learning her.
    Only problem I face is to time specials just after phasing, as I don't have 5* wasp.
    If I got wasp, she will definitely be my r5, but unfortunately no luck.
    Even if I tried to bring her in act 6 or cavalier EQ, I can not do more than 3 fights with her, always got smacked after using specials.
    I am still working to time my special with phasing.
    So when u get to a sp2, parry and heavy. Then hold block and do ur dash sp2 when they dash in.
    Thanks bro,
    I will definitely try it.
    Hope I will learn her soon.

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    CAIW handles most stuff for me. Outside of niche paths of course