**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help 6.1.5

tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
I'm on 6.1.5 only 2 quests from getting cavalier who should be on my team and what would be the easiest path.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Wait so why does Ghost not work for Crossbones? I've never understood it. She can just shrug off the poison and outdamage him
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

I'd probably hold off a bit. The combination of sentinel mini plus xbones is going to mess you up pretty good... unless you're a fantastic ghost player, in which case, ghost, wasp if u need her for ghost,colossus, and whoever else you're comfortable with. You'll need to preserve ghost health for sentinel and xb. It might be worth bringing 1-2 poison immunes (iceman) but you'd want r4 or better to outdamage his healbursts.

Isn't sentinel mini 6.1.2 or am I wrong also I believe ghost can take on xbones because she can phase out of the poison everytime.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You have 2 options for crossbones: ghost and iceman.
    I would say you go with ghost. Now why ghost is not recommended as a top counter for crossbones. Because of the insane vigor regen and you can't go to your sp2 unless you are comfortable in phasing crossbone's sp2. You can outdamage it for sure but it's a long process. One bit of advise for making the fights faster is to get as many heavies as possible. You can't really parry heavy so you can chain heavy in the corner or bait and punish heavy.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    tofuシ said:

walkerdog said:

I'd probably hold off a bit. The combination of sentinel mini plus xbones is going to mess you up pretty good... unless you're a fantastic ghost player, in which case, ghost, wasp if u need her for ghost,colossus, and whoever else you're comfortable with. You'll need to preserve ghost health for sentinel and xb. It might be worth bringing 1-2 poison immunes (iceman) but you'd want r4 or better to outdamage his healbursts.

Isn't sentinel mini 6.1.2 or am I wrong also I believe ghost can take on xbones because she can phase out of the poison everytime.
    Sentinel is the Act 6.1.6 boss. He has 20 second fisticuffs, stun immunity, and some other stuff I believe. Not the worst fight, just a large health pool.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The fight is difficult with ghost because there’s only 1 poison and it’s at the very beginning so it’s hard to out damage the regen. I used my 5* r4 ghost and had to throw some sp2s to get enough damage in and then took the block damage.
  • Options
    HØMIÇIDEHØMIÇIDE Posts: 26
    I'd say hold off until you pull warlock. By far the easiest way to counter the vigor regen. Also the easiest path would be the one that gives crossbones the linked node bane-2, the already tanky, vigory, debuff shrugging skull face gets really annoying with the additional 10 second bane timer window, where if you're not already in a combo you have to intercept him, because again he is a debuff shrugging maniac. No parries.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    See if you can do serious damage to Crossbones with Ghost.
    If that's the case just go in and quit before the regen. Revive and do again.
    It worth pushing through this.

Take the Superior Ironman/Venom path.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Ghost and Iceman can counter 6.1.5 Crossbones, but you better rank them up a bit first, at least R4

6.1.6 Sentinel yoir beesr bet is Ghost again and Aarkus, but u'll have to master how to keep armor shattered on him all times
  • Options

I'd say hold off until you pull warlock. By far the easiest way to counter the vigor regen. Also the easiest path would be the one that gives crossbones the linked node bane-2, the already tanky, vigory, debuff shrugging skull face gets really annoying with the additional 10 second bane timer window, where if you're not already in a combo you have to intercept him, because again he is a debuff shrugging maniac. No parries.

Ah sorry I didn't inform you guys I am already Cavalier and Ghost handled that crossbones perfectly thanks though.