**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which colossus to rank up

rivetrivet Posts: 254
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
5 star version is currently at r3, sig 20 but I can gradually sig up. 6 star version is my best 6 star mutant, but I am not close from forming a mutant t5cc atm

Which colossus to rank up 23 votes

5 star awakened Colossus to r5
43%
pseudosaneMeebletonSarvanga1_MauledrvcubingΜιKETheBair123Will3808JoshKosh557tofuシ 10 votes
6 star unawakened Colossus to r2
26%
winterthurXxicylovexXGiulioVentu99Yodabolt21KRoNX1TheBoogyMan 6 votes
Rank up both version
26%
LibertyPrimeV1EdwxnTSR6225TrashPanda12CrcrcrcBarani7da 6 votes
Non, wait for the 6 star gets duped
4%
Darkhero_25 1 vote

Comments

• TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Rank up both version
    I was in this exact situation literally 3 days ago except my 5* is unduped. I decided to take up my 6* with a rank up gem, and I'm going to awaken and put about 120 sigs into my five star as well when rank him up. I'd say go both, no harm in having two
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Seems like lots of vote for taking up both, I might choose to rank up 6 star first and 5 star at a later date, it is nice to have both but lots of resource needed. Any more opinions?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Awakened colossus is so much better than the unduped one. First do 5* and then go for the 6* one.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Rank up both version
    I'd say both because the Current AQ Season buffing Mutants/X-Men makes Colossus an Even Better candidate for an AQ Attacker, you could have 1 in AQ while still having another in your Roster for Regular Quests when needing his Immunities or High Armor/Damage and such.
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    duped colossus is so much better. more damage and more armor.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Rank up both version

I'd say both because the Current AQ Season buffing Mutants/X-Men makes Colossus an Even Better candidate for an AQ Attacker, you could have 1 in AQ while still having another in your Roster for Regular Quests when needing his Immunities or High Armor/Damage and such.

Though I'd suggest doing the 5 Star First since he's Awakened, and of course at anytime in the future you could Awaken the 6 Star and then you've got an already Ranked Up God.