Options

Poor map design

ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★

I’m kind of grumpy right now because I was doing my first run of 6.2.3 on my alt, but messed up and had to restart. Not really a big deal tbh but something that annoys me is that it seems the maps are designed to drain the full 70 energy cap when it’s so unnecessary. Why does it take 9 energy to move basically one space.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It is kinda annoying how much energy is taken in later acts. I can swear that some paths seem to take more than the regular quota of energy.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★
    Every free game definitely has a limiting playability (like lives, energy etc) so they can sell the resource to the players who are impatient. It’s not a big deal.

When I picked up the game, the first thing that came to me was... “wow. Free game.. no advertisements.”
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

xNig said:

Every free game definitely has a limiting playability (like lives, energy etc) so they can sell the resource to the players who are impatient. It’s not a big deal.

When I picked up the game, the first thing that came to me was... “wow. Free game.. no advertisements.”

It was a big enough deal that they included it in the roadmap and changed the paths to take only 1 refill
    Talking about different things. One is having empty nodes between defenders, and another is energy to clear a path.

I’d rather have empty nodes than 13 defenders on a path. 😬