**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa Armour Shatter interaction with Boost Buff node

In Act 7.1.4, Armoured assualt node lane starting with OG Iron Man, I'm using 5* Medusa and placing armour shatter on opponent so that opponent do not trigger armour up buffs and go unblockable.

But opponent are still able to trigger armour up buffs(not consistently) after inflicted with armour shatter and description under Medusa armour shatter states : "Opponent cannot trigger armour up buffs when inflicted with armour shatter".

YouTube video link : https://youtu.be/9NvmIRdbo7k

Comments

• Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    Kabam Response -

Hello Summoner,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us at Kabam Support. I understand that you are concern about the Armor Shattered of Medusa not working against Iron Man in Act 7.1.4. I know how important to make sure that every ability is working as expected and we will sort this out.

As I checked here, we are not having an issue with the Armor Shattered of Medusa. The Boost Buff (Armor Up) node is what's allowing Iron Man to still gain Armor Buffs with 75% accuracy here. This is working as intended base on the node description.

I hope at the very least this information sheds light on this matter. If you need assistance with any issues that come up, please do not hesitate to contact us back by creating a new ticket. We will be more than willing to help.

Stay safe always and have a great day ahead!
  • Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    My response on above -

I would like to clarify a interaction that Kabam stated in case of Ant-Man and Corvus Glaive:

"Ant Man can glance attacks and glance hit cannot be critical which ignore Corvus Glaive 100% chance to do critical hit while glaive charges are active"

The response from Kabam was that "cannot" override 100% chance to do something even with increased ability Accuracy.

So why for Medusa armour shatter, opponent is able to gain armour buff due to increased ability Accuracy while affected with Armour shatter when Armour shatter specifically states that opponent cannot gain armour buff.

Why the "cannot" statement applies on one interaction and not on another.