**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's Finally Done!

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Made it a slow burn and it's finally done, and the Resources from it should hopefully help me 100% the other Variants...

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    hope you can get a Hulkbuster (or maybe Star Lord)
  • Options
    Ugh of course it gets put in Approval Limbo trying to fix one of the Images...
  • Options

Already got both, don't need either and I don't like Hulkbuster.
  • Options

Well I’d say do the Star-Lord rank up for fun then. Or wait until another tech 2015 buff
  • Options

Well I’d say do the Star-Lord rank up for fun then. Or wait until another tech 2015 buff
    Already got Gully 2099 so he really does nothing but waste resources for me, all my Tech Sigs are going into Guardian next Item Use Event too.
  • Options
    Guess I'll just rewrite it since Approval Void swallowed up the original comment Edit...

I want to actually smash something, each of the Rewards were the Worst Possible Options... Utter Trash

Awakening gem: A 4TH Cosmic

Rank 3-4 2015 Gem: A 2ND Tech (already had a 2016 Tech Gem), Rank 5 Gem: Science... (Every other Class had someone to help with another Variant)

5 Star Crystal: Sig 40 for Cap Classic...
  • Options
    Ok I forgot I had Quake, so that wasn't the Worst Pull for the Rank 5 Gem, but the other Gems could've helped me in the other Variants...
  • Options

Ok I forgot I had Quake, so that wasn't the Worst Pull for the Rank 5 Gem, but the other Gems could've helped me in the other Variants...

I mean Quake works smashingly in v4. Easy electro boss counter. Not to mention she can do work in science chapter of v1.
  • Options
    I actually 100%ed V4 the month it came out 😂 That was my first 100% actually. V1 I probably won't touch for a while longer since it's got the worst rewards and is the most limiting in who you can bring, probably need at least 1 or 2 more Rank 5s in each Class besides Mutant before I could reasonably clear it.
  • Options
    Ah well. Still, a quake is a quake.
  • Options

No I know, I just meant getting any other Class would've meant another Variant Crusher meaning more Rank Up Resources from those Variants. (V5 and V6 gives 2 T5B Each on Exploration, as well the 2017 Generic Gems)
  • Options

No I know, I just meant getting any other Class would've meant another Variant Crusher meaning more Rank Up Resources from those Variants. (V5 and V6 gives 2 T5B Each on Exploration, as well the 2017 Generic Gems)
    Quake's actually a use for that 2017 Gem, then I got a bunch of other Champions for Variants like Carnage or Hood then a few Uncommon Champions like Thor.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Congrats!