**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What uses does Omega Red have when unawakened?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled Him out of a Basic 6* Crystal and am very excited but I know a key part of him being able to damage people is through Death Spores which don’t do damage unless awakened. Is there any uses that he has when he is unawakened?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Can't you read his abilities? Immunities, regen, power control, thorns damage ignore, death field on bleed, synergies for Colossus
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    doctorb said:

Right now, none until kabam fixes him. His damage is less than half what it is suppose to be. And he's been broken for a while.

Please kabam, fix him.

@doctorb his damage is normal. it deals the listed amount of damage per second (talking about his sig). it just deals it over the course of two .5 seconds ticks.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    All of his utility is still there.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    SWORD78 said:

I just pulled Him out of a Basic 6* Crystal and am very excited but I know a key part of him being able to damage people is through Death Spores which don’t do damage unless awakened. Is there any uses that he has when he is unawakened?

Most underrated use for him-
    Opponents can't shrug off debuffs when you have 5 or more death spores.

Fights will be slow, but he can get the job done unawakened.
    Although, even if you have him dupe, he needs suicides to be at top, if biohazard and caltrops nodes aren't there.
    Have him dupe, don't use him much because I don't use suicides, but I use him for Collosus synergy partner. He will be useful in some content every month.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

doctorb said:

Right now, none until kabam fixes him. His damage is less than half what it is suppose to be. And he's been broken for a while.

Please kabam, fix him.

@doctorb his damage is normal. it deals the listed amount of damage per second (talking about his sig). it just deals it over the course of two .5 seconds ticks.
    Um, no. It isn't normal. Are you a troll???
    Go read all about the complaints about him in the bugs and issues tab.
    His damage is less than what its suppose to be. Kabam even acknowledged it but is not saying when fix will be released. He's still good but his damage is waaaaay down from what its suppose to be. I have a 5*, r5 dupe with max sig and 6*, r2 undupe and I run double suicides. I know.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Take him into the Cav EQ, which is his favourite playground, with Biohazard and the ability to stack loads of Prowess whilst Willpower-regenerating off the bleeds which cause your opponent to wither from his Death Field.
  • Options

Take him into the Cav EQ, which is his favourite playground, with Biohazard and the ability to stack loads of Prowess whilst Willpower-regenerating off the bleeds which cause your opponent to wither from his Death Field.

Still missing my point. Yes I know he works against things like Biohazard cause of his immunities but, again, the damage he inflicts is waaaaay down from what it used to be and it doesn't kick in till his spore count is up there. He's broken and Kabam has acknowledged it. They're just not saying when he'll be fix.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Don't use or rank up omega until kabam fixes him. His damage is so much worse than it should be. He basically deals the same dps at 30 spores and 10 spores with deathfield!
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    good counter for korg
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    he's a good Champ currently Bugged put once fixed he's one of the top mutants in the game
  • Options

Don't use or rank up omega until kabam fixes him. His damage is so much worse than it should be. He basically deals the same dps at 30 spores and 10 spores with deathfield!

Thank you for understanding my point. And I think its crud that kabam seems to be taking their time fixing this. This affects ppl's game playing.
  • Options
    jschwerijschweri Posts: 52
    Not worth the rank up resources. He's bugged. Also, if you want the most out of him you must run suicides.