**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Counters to Magik

jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So, I'm just wondering who the best counters to Magik are, i don't have Blade but I do have Dormamu. Would Domino and maxed out Pacify work decently? Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Domino aar is not that good, maybe she can work with Pacify. Who else do you have?
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Quake
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Unfortunately I don't have gambit, Falcon or Quake. I don't really have any other counters that I know... If get hood I could use ghost.
  • Options
    dynastyhowldynastyhowl Posts: 45
    Quake, Hulk Ragnarok, Magik, human torch with prefight, cap iw(sp1), OR (tentacles), Falcon?, Archangel awakened. may be a couple more
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake, Gulk, aar, massive energy resistance, ghost + hood, champs that ignore passive damage back.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Power control champs also work really well. If you have a champ like magik or doctor octopus you can prevent her from going over a bar of power and triggering limbo
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Guardian at high sig
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Gwenpool with a combo of 20 or more is pretty safe. She was my go to for the 5.2 magik. Plus her damage over time bleeds put in great work too, especially with deep wounds.

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Hulk rags is good counter
  • Options
    MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Archangel is pretty good
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Domino trinity + pacify should work decent. Since you only use parry heavy you dont give her too much power and her AA is reduced by 45% and goes up to 80% when Magik gets unlucky.

At max sig Magik has a 50% chance to trigger Limbo if she gets the first bar of power.

That would be 27,5% (-45%) and 10% (-80%) chance.

If you dont have anything else mentioned above me then she should work good.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Domino works without a problem. I have used her for act 6 magiks and she worked fine.
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Quake is pretty good against magik
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Yesterday put 6* R1 Gladiator Hulk in my team as a counter for act 6.2.6 Magik. Worked perfectly!