**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New. Tactics in war?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

I don't see any announcement but if there is how do you think these tactics will do?

Also miss stubborn and flow? 🤣🤣

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

So do you guys think Protect will be the next big AW tactic? I do see Regen coming into play from time to time though.

protect will be the next main thing probably.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Im just happy that I can use Ghost again :)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

We faced protect a couple times last season, honestly I preferred ghosting stubborn
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme will be spamming L3s and probably the only counter is HT
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Sadly, HT is not a damage over time defender
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Lvernon15 said:

Seraphion said:

We faced protect a couple times last season, honestly I preferred ghosting stubborn
    Well at least you can phase again and play her normal.
    I guess your SP2 damage is reduced by a lot but phase intercepts should help.

I will have a look in offseason :)