**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug?

SEALteam6SEALteam6 Posts: 91
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I was fighting the champion in 6.2 and I entered his phase 70-40 percent and go demolished. I was using stealthy and he kept going unstoppable and would back me in the corner because I will get stunned when he is unstoppable. I looked at YT and he never went unstoppable for anyone else. Why is this????
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    It has been like this for at least 7 months now, Due to the champions increased ability accuracy the unstoppable is still proccing, the thing is the unstoppable does not act like a normal unstoppable, it just shows the icon and you can still attack him normally.... But due the the unstoppable being there it allows all of the champions abilities during his phases to occur such as being stunned when struck while the unstoppable is active.

Stealthy unfortunatley is not a good option to solo anymore, as you have to reapply the slow debuff to remove the unstoppable. and Stealthy cannot do that without a combo and once you combo him you get stunned.