**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

No love for this Beauty?

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
Why is there no love for Immortal Abomination in the new war?

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

ikr, hyperion is dot while ibom isnt?

Indeed.

I'll understand if they only want to include mid-tier champions but Hyperion, Sasquatch, Hit Monkey, Hulkbuster among others are included in the list. They're not that popular but a lot still uses them in offence.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    We’ll just ignore Nick Fury too
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    There is no HT too
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think they’re trying to get champs that aren’t in the war meta be in the war meta, issue is they just won’t be, mainly because that tactic looks rubbish
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I think they’re trying to get champs that aren’t in the war meta be in the war meta, issue is they just won’t be, mainly because that tactic looks rubbish

The tactic is literally just going to make some already abused stables like Warlock, AA, and Quake even more abused. The only fights where life will suck is one of those champs on lane 1's 'I spam heals' lane, but it's barely any different than it already is.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Lvernon15 said:

The tactic is literally just going to make some already abused stables like Warlock, AA, and Quake even more abused. The only fights where life will suck is one of those champs on lane 1's 'I spam heals' lane, but it's barely any different than it already is.
    Oh yeah, not saying they’ve succeeded, warlock void doom etc are just going to be even more dominant assuming that tactic gets relevance (which it won’t). Was just explaining their intentions
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    AA is the definition and he’s not up there. :/