**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I rank up Corvus even though I don’t run suicides?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I was opening dual cosmic/tech crystals because I’m currently hunting venom and I pulled this guy yesterday.

I was happy and also sad at the same time because I don’t run suicides and am in act 6. Because of this the only value I see that I can get out of him is aw and aq. So I’m torn if I should rank him or not. I’ve also got a question about him, does he work for buffed up because I need a better counter for the cosmic quest in the cav event quest? Thanks.

Should I rank up Corvus even though I don’t run suicides? 78 votes

Rank up for general use
60%
DL864cytwbcAjisdopeGmonkeyMostWantedRbk19Logan00JakearoundMegatronOGBattle_Greninjashadow_lurker22Marvel2289Colonaut123RakeYoungX_Factor_Agent007md92JoBoB1982EtjamaDeaconTotalMonster109 47 votes
Rank up only for aw and aq
24%
Haji_SaabHendrossKDSuperFlash10Sarvanga1_Ksp_2099Icy000Thoye3JaximosDrauglinAmnetiesScrubhanCrcrcrc7714dtlDarkKnight646AGYAATRiptidemagnus_xixJoshKosh557KRoNX1 19 votes
Don’t rank up
15%
Moot4LifesimolazKILLMФИGЕЯYcatsAaronc94jschweriBonzodavidAdil08Nah01Berlad8SaltE_Wenis69Gardener 12 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I have a r4 that I use in AW often. He has enough damage to be very helpful. Without suicides he won't do much in act 6 though
  • Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    Rank up for general use
    Corvus still has OP damage output without suicides. Any quest where he can get 2 missions and the opponents don't have gargantuan health pools, he's really good. The Bleed immunity is very helpful, as is his immortality if you can awaken him. He's not only for suicides.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    All the people saying hes good for AW , why bring corvus when you can just bring CGR? Assuming you have him. He’s good for AQ though
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Rank up for general use
    Corvus is insane atleast for my usage. He’s unique and deadly.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Rank up for general use
    Rank him and pair him with his wife
    Evade and autoblock problems are gone
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Rank up for general use
    If u do incursion he is very useful
  • jschwerijschweri Posts: 52
    Don’t rank up
    I've heard that without boosts and suicides he can't help much in 6.3 and 6.4 so I'm saving my resources.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Pffft you have Ronin. Rank him up.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rank up for general use
    You could probably still use him, but you just won't be able to finish them within the 20 charges unless you spam a few sp2s before getting into the charges
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Best AQ champ in the game. You’d be crazy not to rank him.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Also great in the EQs. He has use in act 6 also
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Also great in the EQs. He has use in act 6 also

The 5* would have limited use, only for the first two chapters. anything after that, the healthpools would be too large for the first fight without any charges
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Don’t rank up
    In my opinion it is better to focus on that stealthy...
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @simolaz the reason stealthy isn’t ranked up is because I have a 6* who I use.