Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Featured 5*, Dual Crystal (Mutant/Skill) or Basic

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,406 ★★★
I have 15K 5* shards and was curious which way to go.

I don't have:

Blade, Nick Fury, Aegon, Domino, Archangel, Prof X, or Apocalypse

Please give your thought, advice and explanation why you would choose what you choose.

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,406 ★★★
    The only champions which are in the Featured I have are Gambit, Crossbones, Terrax, Doctor Octopus, and Iron Man IW. Forgot to add that and wanted to let you all know.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 330 ★★
    For skill, Aegon and Fury are a must but they both need awakening.

For mutants, domino prof and apoc are ok if you dont have but archangel is something insane. He needs awakening too. I had omega, domino and colossus yet i use archangel more than them after i got him recently.

If you have gems, you can risk your chances and might get super lucky.

Till date, I havent opened a featured 5* and dual class have always disappointed me. Basics are my choice forever.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,406 ★★★
    So I did choose Featured 5* and got Spider Ham. Course can't upgrade him or use him do to the game closing when trying to do so, but still excited to get a good champion from the Featured 5* crystal.