**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

THE MAW

dark_king_hyperiondark_king_hyperion Posts: 296
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
why I did this its to spread the word the ebony maw needs to be in a top ten cosmic list and no this is not a meme this is serious he might take a while to build op deterioration but it makes he is practically impossible to hit kind of like quake but more fun to play with he also has so much utility whenever I play with him he is brilliant just because he is a noodle doesn't mean he isn't good he is brilliant. also, I thought @will-o-wisp was saying it as a joke (which he probably is ) but I think he might be right ebony maw isn't that bad!
(all that he needs is a buff of detiororations that would be so easy to implement like just make detitororations do more damage) and he is so fun to play with no lie
and here is a some photos of him

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• ebony maw is no.1 cosmic what you on

exactly
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    It honestly doesn't make sense why he isn't a cosmic. I mean I guess he has telepathic powers like other Mystics, but every other member of the Black Order is cosmic
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

ebony maw is no.1 cosmic what you on

exactly
    He is too broken to be in cosmic. Corvus? CGR? Groot? They are nothing compared to the wrath of the ebony maw
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

exactly
    He is too broken to be in cosmic. Corvus? CGR? Groot? They are nothing compared to the wrath of the ebony maw
    Groot is Superior. He is above all.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

exactly
    How dare you compare this pitiful maw with our lord and saviour Groot
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    @will-o-wisp isnt even here yet...
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    CGR2020 said:

Uh oh it's a showdown between The maw above all the the tree lord Groot.

Edit: Thank god to the insightful one who is following me lol.

you're welcome
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Ok what should we do now until the Maw's #1 enthusiast arrives?

Praise the #1 cosmic...
    Sym Spidey
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Uh oh it's a showdown between The maw above all the the tree lord Groot.

Edit: Thank god to the insightful one who is following me lol.

Groot is not just a tree lord. He is THE lord.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

It honestly doesn't make sense why he isn't a cosmic. I mean I guess he has telepathic powers like other Mystics, but every other member of the Black Order is cosmic

It’s telekinetic (but whatever) and showing that he squares off with DS and has that glass shard torture cage for DS on the ship (mirror dimension maybe?), I would argue that it is fitting he is mystic.
  • If you're asking for a Maw buff, then you just don't know how to properly use him.
    The Mawtherhood doesn't have a place for you.

lol it does I'm trying to give it a better one