**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arcade side event question on NC.

AuceAuce Posts: 424 ★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
He's been my Achilles heel so far. If I'm lucky with parrys I can get him with AA, not all the time though. Has anyone tried falcon yet?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    just block and sp3 spam honestly
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    You know about hitting his block till he changes stance, right?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

With whom, Falcon? AA?
    anyone. It’s the node
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    Auce said:

You know about hitting his block till he changes stance, right?

I've always avoided him at all costs. To answer your question, no.
    So, he has 2 stances. You want him in 'swashbuckling' so he won't evade.
    When he evades and holds block you'll see a timer count down under his health bar. Attack his block when that starts and when it counts down it'll show you his mode has changed.
    👌
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    There is also a method that should still work where if you get him to evade back and hold block, then you whiff a light attack and just idle, he will continue to hold block until he changes stances. Look it up on youtube if you want to try that.

Also, ghost crits cant be evaded, use someone with true strike, guardian was pretty good for this fight, I'vs used aegon and just parried and done a couple hits until he was down. Lots of options tbh.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Falcon shuts his evade down yes. But just hold your block as often as possible to rapidly build into an SP3 and rinse/repeat.
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Domino trinity heavy spam if you have her .. synergy partners not needed for fighting to any starlevel will do
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I just block and spam sp2 with corvus
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I've been crushing him with Apocalypse, build up some Evade Reduction with Basic Attack, then Easily Charge up to an Sp2/Sp1/Then Sp3 and he gone.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Falcon should work
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    I've been using Iceman. Block til sp1 and keep that coldsnap going. Also while coldsnap is going, a lot easier to flip his stance to Swashbuckling.
  • Options
    I used a rank 4 falcon once yesterday. His lockdown is shortened by 20% while facing mutants. So had to keep waiting for cool down. I didn’t get NC 100% but was close enough. I have used NF a lot and with him if you wait till nc dodges back and holds block throw your sp1 and it’s long enough to change his stance or just get to 5+ charges and then you can’t miss.
  • Options
    CesarSV7CesarSV7 Posts: 8
    You can counter NC with any champ by changing his stance, holding block and spamming sp2 or sp3 if you dont know how to... or simply by parrying and doing 3 combo hits and baiting sa. Taking champions like Ghost (crits dont miss), Corvus with Próxima sinergy and gaining evade mission, Killmonger by countering a heavy or sp gaining true strike, Nick over 5 táctical charges, etc
    Falcón, Night Thrasher, Black widow, Crossbones, Mole Man can also Help with the evade problema.
  • Options
    javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    Vision Aarkus is a very good counter for him. 1 SP2 to armour shatter then SP3 for fury and with few hits NC is down. I one shot NC every time with Vision Aarkus with more than 80% of my health remaining