**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Are you serious Kabam?

To whom it may concern,

Why on earth would you implement new alliance war tactics, specify that the regenerator attackers have to be #aw damage over time, then not put in that tag? You did leave in the offemsive damage over time tag though which is awesome for people who are trying to select their attackers for the damage over time tactics only to find out they are not the correct damage over time. As someone who does read the forums, I can't imagine the plan was for me to memorize your list. I'm not sure who decided on this arbitrary list of attackers but you all need to get it together before the season starts.

Sincerely,

An incredibly frustrated player

Comments

• Options
    Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    Yooo
    Calm down, season 23 has already ended ! :expressionless:
    They're currently implementing it in the game, give them few wars to perfect it, give them constructive feedbacks.
    I understand you could be confused, but chill out, we have 2 weeks before the next season.
    Now, we don't have any objectives, no one cares about wining or losing wars ;)
  • Options
    Jack0312 said:

Yooo
    Calm down, season 23 has already ended ! :expressionless:
    They're currently implementing it in the game, give them few wars to perfect it, give them constructive feedbacks.
    I understand you could be confused, but chill out, we have 2 weeks before the next season.
    Now, we don't have any objectives, no one cares about wining or losing wars ;)

I appreciate that, I was definitely coming in hot there. It's more the principle and the history of launching new things only half working, or buggy, etc.