**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are the following bugs?

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I recently have gone through a series of stuff i felt like bugs, please aid me with these.
1. Red guardian- I used him against the Longshot, reason being he's buff immune. But when pure of heart was active, and longshot launched Sp2, though i tried my level best to dex the first hit, i didn't know what happened, but the ablative shield was nullified, or perhaps it just vanished, and my red guardian felt a huge amount of damage, only getting KO'd.

2. Corvus- I felt really disappointed when the reason why i brought corvus was of no use. He was supposed to not take damage from bleed, coldsnap and frostbite when glaive charges are active. When fighting deadpool, i accidentally got clipped by the sp1 and boom! Glaive charges deactivated for some seconds, and corvus took massive damage from the bleed. Same about the coldsnap and frostbite. Tried dexing the sp1 and missed the last hit of the special and got the coldsnap ticking down my health real real bad.

Any insights someone?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I recently have gone through a series of stuff i felt like bugs, please aid me with these.
    1. Red guardian- I used him against the Longshot, reason being he's buff immune. But when pure of heart was active, and longshot launched Sp2, though i tried my level best to dex the first hit, i didn't know what happened, but the ablative shield was nullified, or perhaps it just vanished, and my red guardian felt a huge amount of damage, only getting KO'd.

2. Corvus- I felt really disappointed when the reason why i brought corvus was of no use. He was supposed to not take damage from bleed, coldsnap and frostbite when glaive charges are active. When fighting deadpool, i accidentally got clipped by the sp1 and boom! Glaive charges deactivated for some seconds, and corvus took massive damage from the bleed. Same about the coldsnap and frostbite. Tried dexing the sp1 and missed the last hit of the special and got the coldsnap ticking down my health real real bad.

Any insights someone?

For Corvus, when he's knocked down his glaive charges are deactivated for some time. Hence the grey icon. That means he isn't immune to the bleed coldsnap or frostbite during that time.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Can't speak for #1 but read back your second "bug" very carefully lol.

He was supposed to not take damage from bleed, coldsnap and frostbite when glaive charges are active.

Glaive charges deactivated for some seconds, and corvus took massive damage from the bleed.

When Corvus gets knock down his glaive charges get deactivated. When his glaive isn't active his immunities don't work anymore. Not a bug
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    1) yes red guardian is immune to buffs, but longshot applies a passive "bad karma" that automatically gets converted to incinerates after the L2. Also, once pure of heart gets over, all his good karma expire and get converted into bad karma that in turn become incinerates. I'm not sure why the ablative shield was nullified, you must have been playing against an unblockable SP2 node or you might have had a low number of charges that cause it to get over, so you got hit by the sp2
    2) corvus glaive's glaive charges go on a 2-ish second cooldown(I don't play with him a lot, only against him) whenever he gets knocked down. This means if you are hit by an SP1,SP2,SP3 or heavy attack, his glaive charges go on cooldown. During this cooldown, he is no longer immune to the mentioned debuffs and takes damage from them. Once his glaive charge reactivates he takes a certain amount of damage and nullifies them.
    Hope this helps!
  • TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51
    The corvus one is actually a bug. It is written in his abilities that if the goaive charges are removed he take a chunk of damage and those debuffs are removed, instead the debuffs does not get remove and he takes a whole lot of damage
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Sungj said:

He was supposed to not take damage from bleed, coldsnap and frostbite when glaive charges are active.

Glaive charges deactivated for some seconds, and corvus took massive damage from the bleed.

When Corvus gets knock down his glaive charges get deactivated. When his glaive isn't active his immunities don't work anymore. Not a bug
    I know immunities don't work, but you guys must know that he takes a lil damage and purifies them when the are not active.

When Glaive’s immunity reactivates or is disabled, all Debuffs listed above are Purified and Corvus Glaive takes 60.2 damage.

@Sungj , @ItsDamien , @danielmath ..... Guys??

1) yes red guardian is immune to buffs, but longshot applies a passive "bad karma" that automatically gets converted to incinerates after the L2. Also, once pure of heart gets over, all his good karma expire and get converted into bad karma that in turn become incinerates. I'm not sure why the ablative shield was nullified, you must have been playing against an unblockable SP2 node or you might have had a low number of charges that cause it to get over, so you got hit by the sp2
    2) corvus glaive's glaive charges go on a 2-ish second cooldown(I don't play with him a lot, only against him) whenever he gets knocked down. This means if you are hit by an SP1,SP2,SP3 or heavy attack, his glaive charges go on cooldown. During this cooldown, he is no longer immune to the mentioned debuffs and takes damage from them. Once his glaive charge reactivates he takes a certain amount of damage and nullifies them.
    Hope this helps!

Heyy bud, I had 8 ablative charges, it was the Longshot from the side quest. I had unstoppable passive (if that helps at all) which cant be nullified. The bad karma, maybe they dealt the damage, but do you think 2 of them nullified could kill a 100% red guardian?
    HI_guys said:

Hope this helps!

Heyy bud, I had 8 ablative charges, it was the Longshot from the side quest. I had unstoppable passive (if that helps at all) which cant be nullified. The bad karma, maybe they dealt the damage, but do you think 2 of them nullified could kill a 100% red guardian?
    Yes. Longhsot is like that. His sp2 dmaage is ridiculous. If you check his spotlight they specifically tell you not to push him over sp2 while pite of heart is active
    I don't mind him killing me, but i, tbh i hope everyone thinks the same, that no one would like to see the ablative shield being nullified.
    HI_guys said:

Sungj said:

I know immunities don't work, but you guys must know that he takes a lil damage and purifies them when the are not active.

When Glaive’s immunity reactivates or is disabled, all Debuffs listed above are Purified and Corvus Glaive takes 60.2 damage.

He takes lol damafae when glaive reactivares. But while it is not active said debuffs will deal normal damage
    Please check the spotlight of corvus.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

Sungj said:

He takes lol damafae when glaive reactivares. But while it is not active said debuffs will deal normal damage
    Corvus takes his small amount damage for every bleed, coldsnap or shock debuff that was active during Glaive's immunity when he runs out of charges.. However, when Corvus runs out of his glaive charges, his immunity is disabled and he takes the regular damage from those debuffs.

HI_guys said:

Sungj said:

Corvus takes his small amount damage for every bleed, coldsnap or shock debuff that was active during Glaive's immunity when he runs out of charges.. However, when Corvus runs out of his glaive charges, his immunity is disabled and he takes the regular damage from those debuffs.
    I don't understand @The_Sentry06 , Firstly, i had charges and it was about to reactivate, and secondly, if he takes regular damage when it is disabled, why is it mentioned the other way in the spotlight and every other source about him?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

Sungj said:

I don't understand @The_Sentry06 , Firstly, i had charges and it was about to reactivate, and secondly, if he takes regular damage when it is disabled, why is it mentioned the other way in the spotlight and every other source about him?
    When you get clipped by a special, his charges get deactivated for some time. During that time, Glaive's immunity won't be active.

HI_guys said:

Sungj said:

When you get clipped by a special, his charges get deactivated for some time. During that time, Glaive's immunity won't be active.
    Exactly what my problem is @The_Sentry06 , he must had purified them, instead he takes regular damage from them as though he were someone like..... Like a Hyperion or cmm, both who are not immune to bleed, you must know how they take damage from bleeds then.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

HI_guys said:

Sungj said:

Exactly what my problem is @The_Sentry06 , he must had purified them, instead he takes regular damage from them as though he were someone like..... Like a Hyperion or cmm, both who are not immune to bleed, you must know how they take damage from bleeds then.
    No, you don‘t understand the timing ... it‘s all about the timing. First you get hit by a Heavy/SP and his Glaive breaks (all Debuffs from before are purified). Then the new Debuffs from that attack or whatever are applied while he is not immune. Even if he‘s visually falling (getting knocked down) at the end, it‘s counted differently.

1) Glaive breaks
    2) new Debuffs

That‘s just how Corvus works, maybe Kabam should change the description for you to make it even clearer.