**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think 5* og wolverine is worth generic gem

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
I'm gonna use him as horseman...!!!

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    He is worth it. His regen is god like and being a horseman makes him even more op
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Since he's still an Uncommon Champion (only been Occasionally Available in like 3 Deals, an Incursion Crystal at some point, and the Previous Featurexd) I'd say that alone makes him worth a Class Gem, but since his Awakened Ability also gives him The Highest Caliber of Sustainability I'd say that's 100% worth a Generic.
    Now if you want to play it safe and don't have at least 99 Sig Stones to put into him immediately, you could grind up a couple more Sig Stones till next month when we'll probably get another 5 Star AG Crystal which Could be a Mutant one and would save you the Generic. But that depends on if you're wanting play him immediately or not, he still has his Busted Damage Unawakened so it's not a hindrance in that aspect.

One Pretty Big Reminder: If you haven't done the Legendary Difficulty Objectives for the Side Event this month and plan to, there's 1 More of the Previous 5 Star Featureds you can get which is another Small Chance at naturally Duping Wolverine.
  • Options

Since he's still an Uncommon Champion (only been Occasionally Available in like 3 Deals, an Incursion Crystal at some point, and the Previous Featurexd) I'd say that alone makes him worth a Class Gem, but since his Awakened Ability also gives him The Highest Caliber of Sustainability I'd say that's 100% worth a Generic.
    Now if you want to play it safe and don't have at least 99 Sig Stones to put into him immediately, you could grind up a couple more Sig Stones till next month when we'll probably get another 5 Star AG Crystal which Could be a Mutant one and would save you the Generic. But that depends on if you're wanting play him immediately or not, he still has his Busted Damage Unawakened so it's not a hindrance in that aspect.

One Pretty Big Reminder: If you haven't done the Legendary Difficulty Objectives for the Side Event this month and plan to, there's 1 More of the Previous 5 Star Featureds you can get which is another Small Chance at naturally Duping Wolverine.
    Aah thanks for the insights...sadly i wont be getting awakning gem from side event as i'm grinding for 10% t5cc which doesn't allow me to go for AG...!!!
    Thing is only champs which would be generic worthy for me would be omega red and ghost.(other champs i have already Awakened /duped/have gems)..still i can wait for sure ofcourse...!!!
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    There are many good Mutants, so Generic is worth it for most Mutants.
  • Options

And i opened featured but failed to dupe him ... instead got hulkbuster...!!!
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Has Wolverine been added to the 5* basic pool now that this featured crystal has retired?
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I'd do it
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Yes. If you’re going to use him as a horseman he’s definitely worth it.