**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Something is wrong here

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion

I have played cavalier difficulty since the event begans and just have 48 items, I have no failed at any run and I can't reach the meta of 80 items, this event just last 1 week more and that mean only 8 tickets and 16 items from 8 runs. Only 64 items, hey kabam pleas explain to me if this is correct.

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    yeah you needed to do the mutant quest to get 3, the others only give 2.
  • Options

You probably only ran either the Spidey or Avengers quest, right? You have to run (mostly) the Mutant quest to get the extra T5CC crystal. Sorry.

Yes bro, I'm developing my roaster and only need catalyst fragments, I'm not interested in crystal shards.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

You probably only ran either the Spidey or Avengers quest, right? You have to run (mostly) the Mutant quest to get the extra T5CC crystal. Sorry.

Yes bro, I'm developing my roaster and only need catalyst fragments, I'm not interested in crystal shards.
    That's why you don't have enough for the T5CC. You have to run the Mutant one to get it.
  • Options
    I don't know that, thanks.
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Raichu626 said:

And once again we see why Kabam should've just not made the spiders and avengers quests, because they're too confusing and serve no purpose at all.

Disagree. Mutant one would’ve been too much for me on legendary, but have been able to do the Avengers one. So I’m happy for that.

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

And once again we see why Kabam should've just not made the spiders and avengers quests, because they're too confusing and serve no purpose at all.

Nah man. Spiders legendary was great for my account, but mutant was too much
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Raichu626 said:

Nah man. Spiders legendary was great for my account, but mutant was too much
    spider one is the most enjoyable (if you have venom or a evade counter) but mutant is SOOOOOOOOO ez all you need are like r4's. But like the dumbass I am, i didnt read the post saying only mutant gives 3 stamps and now I cant get the 5* AG :(:(
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I also want to do the fights in spider-man and avengers quests but I can't as I will lose out on rewards. :'(
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

Honestly smokers are a bit more reliable than roasters.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Wish they all gave three tokens in all quests tbh. Haven’t played the spidey or avengers one but don’t see why they should give less tokens.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

Wish they all gave three tokens in all quests tbh. Haven’t played the spidey or avengers one but don’t see why they should give less tokens.

Because they are easier. You have to fight just half the enemies there ... so it makes sense.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Because they are easier. You have to fight just half the enemies there ... so it makes sense.
    Then raise the enemies and the pi. I’d rather have variability with the quest then to have more different difficulties. Something closer to Barons War would of worked better in my mind.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Same thing almost happened to me. Luckily I realized it before I got screwed.