**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

special bug not to be fixed for a week?

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
If Kabam was in charge of a train you would expect it to run on time without tracks. This is ridiculous. You are working on a fix for what you broke and it won't be ready for AQ or AW.

As a consumer you are telling us to deal with a huge functional issue and don't plan on doing anything to compensate us.

I hope no one at Kabam needs my services. I'll lower my level of service to yours so you can understand it more personally.

Comments

• Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    edited September 2017
    If we get a bit health and revives just to survive untill is fixed it would be much easier for all of us.they told me to learn to play better when my armor was breaking,could't parry or do dexterity.i was soooo mad...this is not our fault and it is out of our hands and some of us are actually good players but we need to spend if we want to play while they banned people that used their bugs for rewards.not fair
  • The fix that was suppose to resolve the bug tonight did not work. It is still an unresolved issue. Primarily after tapping your spc 2 it will not activate, then your champ will freeze in place, you will loose you two bars of power, then get stomped. This happens periodically with spc 1 as well. Also champs are autofighting as well still. This is effecting arenas, quest, and especially in AW. We have had member loose champs in AW due to this, and loose streaks as well in arena.