**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First R5!!! But who to choose? G2099? Red Mags?? Or BWCV???

So damn close to my first R5! Just 2 more T5cc! Can’t seem to decide. At the point in time where I’m trying to take on Act 6 ( endgame content for the most part ). But can’t seem to decide who to take up.

First R5!!! But who to choose? G2099? Red Mags?? Or BWCV??? 36 votes

BWCV (duped)
30%
Uncle_Fatty_247DoonxBrokenColonaut123BerjibsPrakhar_82Xguard77CrcrcrcHI_guysThe_Sentry06Scarcity27 11 votes
G2099 (duped)
5%
Luke9523Ewell65SSS69 2 votes
Red Mags (unduped) @R2
63%
KDoggg2017Lvernon15AssumedNameMegatronOGshadow_lurker22Denzel116Cowboyschamploo1Mother_FlerkenSarvanga1_Agdan99RenaxqqDemi_GodJay69JragonMaster170AmnetiesYodabolt21Invicta_HellionMr_AaeezzElwindBiscuitKhanBarani7da 23 votes

Comments

• ChimpsChimps Posts: 114

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You said you are 2 t5bc away? As in you don’t even have one? Don’t worry about it until the multiple months it takes you to get them.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    BWCV (duped)
    Take up all 3, but I would go with BWCV first.

She doesn't need a ramp like g-2099, and mags is OP against #metal, but that's only 1/3 of the fights. BWCV's immunities and regen make her a perfect sustainable lane clearer - which is what you want in a first r5.
    Sorry a little typo, only 2 t2 alpha remaining. Striving for the cavalier title atm and almost there! Looking for a champ that would really help me out story wise but also in Events and variants. They are all really good and have their uses but that’s the problem! ( by endgame meant more certain variants and act 6 for the most part )
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    BWCV (duped)
    Bruh I will not be able to suggest you anything. You just made like 4 to 5 threads asking the same question. Just want to teach you something.
    1) Since it's your first rank 5 , you might be near 6.1 or atmost 6.2 starting. This is no longer ENDGAME CONTENT dude. Endgame content only comprises of Abyss and act 7 and now shut up.

2) In none of your threads, you didn't told a single time where you actually are and what you are trying to do next. You were just irritating like a monkey (it's kinda funny that you also have the dp of it lol) and calling it ENDGAME CONTENT ENDGAME CONTENT. (Thanos is just very disappointed lol.

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Red Mags (unduped) @R2

Bruh I will not be able to suggest you anything. You just made like 4 to 5 threads asking the same question. Just want to teach you something.
    1) Since it's your first rank 5 , you might be near 6.1 or atmost 6.2 starting. This is no longer ENDGAME CONTENT dude. Endgame content only comprises of Abyss and act 7 and now shut up.

2) In none of your threads, you didn't told a single time where you actually are and what you are trying to do next. You were just irritating like a monkey (it's kinda funny that you also have the dp of it lol) and calling it ENDGAME CONTENT ENDGAME CONTENT. (Thanos is just very disappointed lol.

Abyss and act 7 both are easier than act 6. So yes act 6 is still endgame content.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    BWCV (duped)
    BWCV or Mags would be the way to go IMO although you can't go wrong here. BWCV and Mags both benefit from the increased attack and r5 helps out Guilly's healthpool and helps her be more sustainable.

Also, act 6 is still endgame content. It's harder than act 7 and abyss and literally, only one chapter of the next act has been released, so it's not like it's obsolete already.

Nearing up on the final 6.1 sentinel boss ( 6.1.4 ) and needing a champ that will really help me thru act 6 and variants. A lot of people would consider Act 6 the prime of Endgame content. Act 7 still hasn’t been completely released yet either.

• Mr_AaeezzMr_Aaeezz Posts: 50
    edited January 2021
    Red Mags (unduped) @R2
    R5 red mags, do Varaint 6 cheese and hope to get mystic or Tech Rank 5 gem.. I see your roster and u have pretty much every class to rank up, so either rank up gem wouldn't be bad for you
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    BWCV (duped)
    For Magneto you don't really need R5. His SP3 with 30+ prowess buffs obliterates everything, and if it doesn't, the shrapnel bleeds will. Sure, once you go into content with higher healthpools like LoL, go ahead. But as first R5 it is not a good idea.

BWCV benefits a lot more from the higher damage.