**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remove AQ links

Thanks for removing war links. Now do it for AQ. That would be a great quality of life improvement. Particularly for map 7. At least remove the health bonuses in links, so it’s possible to fight linked.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    As much as I would love to have no AQ linked nodes, the whole point of AQ is to work as a team, and you need a team to get the nodes down
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I never play map 6 and 7 so can`t say anything about that.
    Personally I wouldn`t mind is SOME links were droppen in map 5. But I think the boss nodes should stay. There is a BIG problem in dropping linked nodes in AQ. A lot of alliances will start doing higher maps and only clear a single lane to get to the boss and get the bulk of the points. This would mean those alliances would finish AQ in about 2 hours or so but would still get upwards of 100m points.
    However I wouldn`t mind if the inbetween nodes were removed. But it would not make my wishlist. Again. Map 5 only player here.
  • Options
    PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 82
    Maybe just leave links for the mini bosses. Pain in the ass to wait for a link every other move on map 7. Especially coordinating across different time zones
  • Options
    Capt_SmasherCapt_Smasher Posts: 27
    edited January 2021
    If links stay on bosses, its fine, also, please don't lock alliance champs from use in monthly and story quests, this will make alliance modes much more desired.