**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Refund for defective champ: SpiderHam

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Everytime I try to upgrade my 5* Spiderham, my app crashes. It's just him as all other champs are fine. Since it's defective, can I get a refund.....it's kinda silly having a champ you can't even upgrade because the app crashes everytime I try to.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    anything on this Kabam? everytime I try to upgrade spiderham, app crashes?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    This has already been addressed in a merged thread.
    Is a device specific issue. It always happened, no refunds or anything are given, and no fix is guaranteed
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★

Is a device specific issue. It always happened, no refunds or anything are given, and no fix is guaranteed

Not true. He was fine in December, but broken in January.
    Man_Bat said:

I mean, these issues happened across different champions on different devices.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Man_Bat said:

this is correct! spiderham was working perfectly on Dec, but stop working and crashing the game on January. So it is not device specific. Something went wrong with their update and lack of testing.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142

Everytime I try to upgrade my 5* Spiderham, my app crashes. It's just him as all other champs are fine. Since it's defective, can I get a refund.....it's kinda silly having a champ you can't even upgrade because the app crashes everytime I try to.

Ah, planning on placing him in AW to shut down offense progress? Don't blame you. He's so op that he shuts down the app before the fight. Wish I got him in Dec.
    This is silly. Yes, he was working. What a waste and shameful of the company. 5* just sitting there unawakened and can't upgrade...such a waste and they say it's my device...it's not...I can upgrade any other champ..how is it device specific...not a good response.
    Is not necessarily an issue due to your device. Is an issue that specifically happens on some devices.
    It happened for me on my previous phone. There were around 20 champions that would crash my game, and the issue lasted for 3 and a half years. It never ended up getting fixed
  • I have the same issue with spiderham
    I have ipad pro and iphone 8 both devices crashes

I have the same issue with spiderham
    I have ipad pro and iphone 8 both devices crashes

It's funny how a company can release a defective product and not even address it or make amends. I mean, some people spent long grind hours and some spend $ on crystals and Kabam just ignores the problem. Limiting my spending now because of this.