**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is domino still God tier?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    the fact that she destroys the entire Skill class alone makes her worthy. i don't know why she's shat on but i'd love a 6* Domino at rank 3.
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    She is the best champ for r3
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    She is a good R3 champion alone. If you have Masacre as a 5-star or above, that synergy gives her great utility and definitely helps with some annoying nodes (the Aegis Rogue in the side event comes to mind). If you add on Rulk you can melt fights super quickly.

People will tell you her RNG damage is not dependable, but practically speaking, it doesn't really make a difference. Finishing the same fight one time with only 10 hits, next time in 15 hits, and the next time in 12 hits, doesn't really move the needle in terms of being a concern (I guess the only place that would be an issue is in AW where that variance could matter).

The most annoying thing about her is her evade. There are times where the evade will trigger when you are trying to parry, and since you are not expecting it, you get hit by the follow up attack. It is really the most annoying thing for me since it is completely out of my control. This is in contrast to other auto-evaders where it seems you can either (1) expect and plan for it or (2) The evade takes into account follow up hits.