**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trying to push UC, need help with 4.3.3!

Out of what I have do I have a good team to take into 4.3.3? Keep in mind I’m fairly new lol.

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Take Corvus, red guardian, havok, Hulk Ragnarok, and probably black widow Claire voyant. You could switch Mysterio out for her instead. I suggest focusing ranking up doom, captain marvel movie, colossus, and archangel. You’ve got a pretty good 4* roster, it just needs to be developed.
  • Options
    Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
    Thank you. Are there any paths you suggest taking? Or is there a thread already for this topic that I can scroll through?
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Take quake( if u good enough,if not then watch videos how to use her) and take corvus,red guardian,havok, stealth Spidey (if u how to use or see videos to use him) awaken CMM if u can,also take DR.DOOM and Colossus
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Take Corvus, red guardian, havok, Hulk Ragnarok, and probably black widow Claire voyant. You could switch Mysterio out for her instead. I suggest focusing ranking up doom, captain marvel movie, colossus, and archangel. You’ve got a pretty good 4* roster, it just needs to be developed.

Thank you so much. I breezed right through. I need you to be my mentor lol

• Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Gul2025 said:

Thank you. Are there any paths you suggest taking? Or is there a thread already for this topic that I can scroll through?

There's probably path tips on youtube
  • Options
    herm said:

Gul2025 said:

There's probably path tips on youtube
    Thanks. I made it through 4.3.3 and now am on 4.3.4. I’ll definitely look for the rest of it.

• Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    You have a lot of good champs that need to be ranked up. I don't know why you would rank up BPCW, Deadpool, Groot, Moon Knight, and silver surfer.

You should take up Doom, Captain marvel Movie, Dr Voodoo, Black Widow Claire Voyant, Stealth Spidey, Corvus glaive, and quake. If you take those champions up you could easily get uncollected. Easily. Seriously tho, don't focus your resources on weak/bad champs anymore.
  • Options
    MrBanks said:

You have a lot of good champs that need to be ranked up. I don't know why you would rank up BPCW, Deadpool, Groot, Moon Knight, and silver surfer.

You should take up Doom, Captain marvel Movie, Dr Voodoo, Black Widow Claire Voyant, Stealth Spidey, Corvus glaive, and quake. If you take those champions up you could easily get uncollected. Easily. Seriously tho, don't focus your resources on weak/bad champs anymore.

To be honest I’ve only been playing for about 3 months and really didn’t know who were better than the others until I found the forums.

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Gul2025 said:

Will3808 said:

Thank you so much. I breezed right through. I need you to be my mentor lol

Of course. I’m glad I can help. Feel free to tag me on future posts if you want.