**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is anyone’s game lagging?

Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
I use iPhone 11 Pro, and my game is lagging very much just before a fight and sometimes freezes for a second during the fight. However game navigation is fine and I started playing arena and the game is crashed 2 times now. Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    CGR2020 said:

It's always been like that lol. No matter where you play, the game will find a way to crash.

Yeah it does but today was a bit too much than my usual experience. Freezing up in almost every fight before and during and that caused me to screw up with vision boss in act 7, and another bug of gambit not gaining his kinetic charges. So I thought something was wrong with everyone

• Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    It’s always bad a day or two before and usually a week after maintenance. Since it’s coming on Wednesday we are in for a treat I’ll guess.

Today it worse than it has been last few days so it’s building up to be a funny weekend
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Samsung A20
    Android 9
    Latest version of MCOC

Can't even use a pathetic level 1 revive in event quest without seeing the dreaded red connection icon, and just sit there waiting. I nearly have a full beard now. C'mon Kabam, fix your game. I do want to spend for good deals but this constant problems with your server is ridiculous and I refuse to do so while I encountering these absurd issues and being unjustly punished because your server can't handle a level 1 revive. @Kabam Miike
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Samsung A20
    Android 9
    Latest version of MCOC

Can't even use a pathetic level 1 revive in event quest without seeing the dreaded red connection icon, and just sit there waiting. I nearly have a full beard now. C'mon Kabam, fix your game. I do want to spend for good deals but this constant problems with your server is ridiculous and I refuse to do so while I encountering these absurd issues and being unjustly punished because your server can't handle a level 1 revive. @Kabam Miike

I think you've posted these details in the wrong thread.