**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If your only cavalier and only had 10 6*

If your only cavalier and only had 10 6* what would you do.

If your only cavalier and only had 10 6* 9 votes

2 6* basics
66%
Kabiraz77ProximaMidnight_8A_NAZFabwizihermBarani7da 6 votes
1 6* featured
33%
LibertyPrimeV1EtherealityYodabolt21 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    2 6* basics
    I have like 14 but I only had 2 when I got cavalier. The point is atm more is better
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    1 6* featured
    Featureds have an overall better Ratio of Good to Bad Champions, albeit at a More Limited Pool, but it also contains New Champions that most people don't have yet so it's less likely to pull someone you already have as a Maxed 5 Star.

For example I use my 5 Star Magneto more often than my 6 Star because the 5 Star is already Ranked Up as well Awakened, but recently I opened a Featured and pulled 6 Star Professor X who I didn't have at all so he's getting a ton of use.
    With the Basics it's Much More likely to either pull a Bad Champion or a Champion you already had Ranked Up as a 5 Star or someone who Needs their Awakened Ability, with the Featured if you are trying for a Specific Champion or an Awakening it much more likely to get it from the Featured than when they later enter the Basics.

But that's just my way of looking at it, depends on your Roster and if you have a Bunch of the Champions in the Featured already/Ranked Up.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    #PullGreenGoblins