**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What we need next month.

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
The t1a and t4b drought slowed my rank ups considerably this month. I have more than 600 t4cc frags, so many glory stones and full t4cc crystals with more in overflow that I stopped counting. Yet I can't rank up champions because I don't have t1a or t4b. I don't know what kind of logic that is but it needs to be fixed next month.
Please don't say "Buy from the glory store" The cost there is prohibitive and is one of the things that need a fix too.

Comments

• Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

The t1a and t4b drought slowed my rank ups considerably this month. I have more than 600 t4cc frags, so many glory stones and full t4cc crystals with more in overflow that I stopped counting. Yet I can't rank up champions because I don't have t1a or t4b. I don't know what kind of logic that is but it needs to be fixed next month.
    Please don't say "Buy from the glory store" The cost there is prohibitive and is one of the things that need a fix too.

Do the daily t4b thing
    Buy summoner sigil
    sell ur t3b
    do questing
    Eat dried cheese
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    I think the T4B drought isn't as severe as the T1 and T2 alpha drought. Good lord there's is almost no content to get alphas for endgame players
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    MrBanks said:

I think the T4B drought isn't as severe as the T1 and T2 alpha drought. Good lord there's is almost no content alphas for endgame players

not even an endgame player and I feel that already lol
  • Options
    Grean said:

Chikel said:

Do the daily t4b thing
    Buy summoner sigil
    sell ur t3b
    do questing
    Eat dried cheese
    Daily t4b gives 1k out of 36k meaning that you won't form a full t4b in a month. Waste of energy. Selling t3b might actually be more profitable than doing the expert difficulty but unless you've got dozens of them, you still won't be getting a useful amount of t4b.
    Would buy the Sigil but the dollar conversion rate makes it unaffordable.
  • Options
    MrBanks said:

I think the T4B drought isn't as severe as the T1 and T2 alpha drought. Good lord there's is almost no content alphas for endgame players

I know but it's still there. The only option to get t1a is to explore normal and classic back issues. Both of which are mind-numbing content I'm not yet brain-dead enough to attempt. You actually spend more time on the loading screen than fighting.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Where are you getting your resources from right now to rank up? What rank ups are you making and how often?
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Chikel said:

MrBanks said:

I know but it's still there. The only option to get t1a is to explore normal and classic back issues. Both of which are mind-numbing content I'm not yet brain-dead enough to attempt. You actually spend more time on the loading screen than fighting.
    Agreed there. After thinking about it I actually have a way bigger abundance of T4CC than T4B. I think it's because there are so many crystals for T4CC and T3CC. There aren't any crystals for T4B and T1A.