**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not sure how I feel about this one

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
Is she ok?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I find her pretty fun
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    That is a stacked 6* roster. She's great, but even if she wasn't, it wouldn't matter
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

I find her pretty fun

@SpideyFunko could you give me some tips please? I have no clue what she does, and am to lazy to read her abilities
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Riptide said:

I find her pretty fun

@SpideyFunko could you give me some tips please? I have no clue what she does, and am to lazy to read her abilities

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Riptide said:

I find her pretty fun

Wow that’s as much information as one of stryfe’s abilities

2015 vs 2021 lol
  • Options

Riptide said:

I find her pretty fun

2015 vs 2021 lol
    Ikr
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

I find her pretty fun

My eyes.............!
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    At least it’s not a bishop dupe
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Imo Guillotine is underrated tbh. I get that she isn't as great as most champs, especially the mystic class, but she is still better than what people give her credit for. One of my favorite champs.

Here is a quick break down of her abilities:

Bleed:
    Guillotine has a 50% chance to inflict bleed for every crit. From playing experience, she tends to crit every one or two combos at least.
    Guillotine has a crazy amount of bleed damage. In this case I will compare her to Ronin (PS: I'm choosing Ronin here because he's my top champ at the moment, and I first noticed her amazing bleed damage when I compared him to her.)
    Ronin's bleed inflicts 1068 damage over 7 secs. Guillotine's bleed inflicting 1337 damage over 4.5 secs. The catch? That's a 6* R3 Ronin compared to a 4* R5 Guillotine.
    A 6* R3 Guillotine's bleed damage is 3454 in 4.5 secs
    For more context, Venom at 6* R3 does 2355 over 4.5 secs.

Soul Harvest:
    Guillotine gains one soul for every 6% health removed from the opponent.
    They do the following:
    Every soul increases the crit damage rating.
    On sp3, all souls are consumed to deal 2% damage per soul. Imo sp3 isn't that overwhelming because the damage is dependent on soul count.

Sp2 consumes 2 souls to place phantasm on the opponent. Phantasm reverses all healing effects for 10 secs. That means instead of gaining health, the opponent loses health. This make her very useful against champs with heavy regen, like Wolverine.
    Another neat fact is that this prevents Nick Fury's LMD regen (there was a thread on this earlier). So if you use Guillotine's sp2 while NF has low health, then bring him down to 1%, he will not regenerate, and get KO'd. I don't think any champ is immune to phantasm (could be wrong tho)

Sp2 also does a crazy amount of damage in general FYI.

Signature Ability:
    Every attack has a 10% to health steal 20-54% of the damage done (20 at sig 1 and 54 at sig 200) for every 4 souls. The minimum is 20-54 anyway, even if you have 0 souls, but it increases per 4 souls, which is pretty cool imo.

Those are all her abilities.

While she doesn't have as much utility as many would like, the abilities she does have are pretty neat. If she gets buffed, then she could easily be one of the best mystics.

Hope this helps, and hope you enjoy your new champ!
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

I find her pretty fun

Well, I'm not SpideyFunko, but here goes:

Rotation: No particular rotation required. Literally any rotation works. Ideally try to hit as much as possible to stack bleeds and initiate health steal. MLLLM or MLLLL works just fine.

Special attacks:
    Sp1 is nice, but nothing too special.
    Sp2 does a really good amount of damage. If your fighting an opponent with regen, use sp2 asap to activate phantasm and reverse healing. Make sure you have at least 2 souls. Sp2 is a good NF LMD counter. NF cannot regen and gets KO'd under phantasm.
    Sp3 should be used only when you have a lot of souls, because damage increases based on soul count.

I would say Sp2 is the most effective.

My previous post breaks down her abilities, this one is just a brief guide on how to use her best.