Checking out other alliances. Possible switch. 11,400 prestige

Looking for more AQ focused alliance, could spend some resources for map 6, but would rather do map 5, can clear paths easily. I'm fine doing aw, but only spend resources when I know it helps to allow us to win. Again, current alliance has issues with others clearing paths.

Comments

• Kay_SwayKay_Sway Member Posts: 132
    Hi we’re doing map 5 with master and switching to epic mods, we complete with 100%.

We are gold 1, but switching to rotational war, 2 bgs. So either stay gold 1 or high ranking gold 2
  • Kay_SwayKay_Sway Member Posts: 132
    My all y is 310LC. You can add me i game, CaptDelishPantz or on line at kay.bae
  • Space_Crusader01Space_Crusader01 Member Posts: 93
    We’re looking for 1. Mix of Map 5/6 in AQ to hit 300mil and laid back Gold 1 AW.

Hit me up on LINE: crusader01
  • Whip_cream_23Whip_cream_23 Member Posts: 2
    I have a newly started 5x5 AQ ally- army LINE ID is whip_cream_23
  • eggesteggest Member Posts: 159
    Hi, we have one space.
    We run map 5x5 scoring 250mil. Started to move towards map6 by doing it on day one most weeks.

Wars are 2 bgs on rotation, so everyone plays and also gets regular breaks from it. We get gold 2 in around tier 5-6. Nothing too bad.

We use Line for comms, with organised chats for everything. If interested, my id is eggest1
  • Dark_Claw_Pr1meDark_Claw_Pr1me Member Posts: 194
    We participate in every other War Season to stay fresh and replenish our items. This also allows for planned “chunk time” to fight harder content to advance in the game. Platinum 4/Gold 1 rewards

We run Map 5 when not in War and Map 4 while we are at War to limit time stress. NO DONATIONS!

We want experienced players that don’t need to be chased or babysat and can fight. People who think before they move, scout before choosing champs and communicate when stuff happens.

If you’ve outgrown your current alliance and looking for an upgrade or if you want a more balanced game/life experience than connect with me in Line App.

I’m an active leader that does a lot of the work so everyone else can just fight. We have great members that will help with end game content advise and we like to share and congratulate members successes.

darkclawprime - Line ID
    Underground Warlords - UGWLs
  • TurboGodTurboGod Member Posts: 48
    edited January 2021
    Hey Mazra , we are map 5x5 with epic modifers. G1 in war. Chilled ally with a lot of thronebreakers.

Add me Turbogod

Same on LINE app.
  • MazraMazra Member Posts: 60
    Thank you all for your replies! Found one I'm going to try. Hopefully it works out. Good luck everyone, lot of good alliances out there.