**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 5.4.6 Ultron - should I just start over?

MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve had a breeze completing the last two chapters of act 5 with the champs I have, so I didn’t even think twice of how much more difficult the Ultron boss may be and now I cannot get him down. Any tips? Should I just end it, restart with other champions?

If I were to use a 4* Magneto, what would I have to think of? (Poison for example.)

Comments

• Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Just don’t parry or cause debuffs is the key to him he’s super easy if you do that that said doom and torch no too many debuffs your best bet there seems to be thing
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    If I were you, I would have quit and start over.
    Bring someone who doesn't generate too much debuffs. You have good amount of units, use it wisely.

Or don't parry and use thing. Your only option right now.

Bro post you roster, then it will be easy to suggest.
    I used Corvus.
    Best counter is medusa and corvus.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    edited January 2021
    @Destroyer123 @Ksp_2099 Aaaaah thanks, yeah I went for a retry with Thing cause he seemed like the best option with debuffs. But I always forget that parry/stun is a debuff lol. Won’t be able to build furies without parry though so maybe that’s not the best.

Is he still affected by debuffs even if he is immune to them? Say, if I used a champ with bleed. I have r5 4* Corvus, r4 4* Medusa. Guess I could restart with Corvus. Or Void or Magneto.
    The debuff has to trigger so bleed should be fine since he’s immune
    I did it with hela my first run no debuffs (can’t use sp2) is all
  • AmnetiesAmneties Posts: 43
    Magneto crushes this fight. Just make sure to not parry him when he has the inactive power gain and watch out for his evade. If you want to play it safe, only hit him while he is stunned and don’t punish his specials. Other than that, build to your special 3. Even as a four star, two special 3s will probably be enough to finish the fight.
    Thanks for the help! I’ll most likely restart with new champs, seems like a dead end otherwise.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Bro medusa, corvus are good options.
    But Magneto will crush him.
    Go with magneto, and take one of the above(corvus or medusa) as backup.
    Don't parry or trigger debuff when you see power gain and regeneration.
    Other than that you are good to go.
    All the best bro.
    edited January 2021

Magneto (r3 4* + activated 30% boost that I had in overflow) was definitely the best option. Corvus not so much. But I still managed to activate Ultron’s power gain (which ofc got me knocked out a couple of times so had to use revives) and I’m not sure how. 🤷🏻‍♀️ The Impart node is super confusing to me...

I was only able to activate Magneto’s sp3 with around 10 prowess, don’t remember exactly, once but it took a surprising amount of health off of Ultron.