**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The best science champion is

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
Except Quake.

The best science champion is 72 votes

Caiw
43%
BENJI830rnr87Teddersigotgame1075Osfan8JumpthesharkLogan00SbkruebDonDudu2809Leathersmw2017Sarvanga1_Etm34Agdan99PolygonSpider_RicoIronGladiator22SneakyWarriorFeroX_the_fat_heringVendemiaireAburaees 31 votes
HT
29%
ChitlinsShanMenkentTatteredSailSt333lllJAATKINGMiekandKorgMother_FlerkenEdwxnRidikulus47AstoundsGalliantWarrior_0TBLKsp_2099Thoye3LeoZedJDubsPrakhar_82avenge_123Barani7daLegend_7075 21 votes
Void
20%
B4nanaJoZsirhcZNotsavage19_Sham_Morpheus_123K00shMaanMrBanksBonzodavidJulio_Vega1Iron_Spider7125Blizzard28TheMailmannThe_Sentry06ThePredator1001v38lone_ 15 votes
Shulk
1%
Hector_1475 1 vote
Thing
1%
AlbinoDarkElf 1 vote
Red Guardian
0%
ihulk(for crcrcrc),though not the best lol
4%
Maxwell24CrcrcrcThebombsquad1 3 votes
Spiderham
0%
iabom
0%
Spidergwen
0%

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    ihulk(for crcrcrc),though not the best lol
    I agree with everything before the parentheses
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Void
    It's gotta be Void, Cap or iHulk.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Why no quake. I know that she would win but she deserves it. The title is the best science. So either the title should be ' Second best science ' or include quake in the poll. If u r going to make a tech version of the poll , plz include ghost.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Why no gladiator hulk
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Do we really need that kind of poll?
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    No quake? If quake isn't even on that list, show's how bad the OP is..
  • Caiw
    I only have quake as a 4*, but by the time I pulled her I already moved on to 5*’s and I have never played with her. Having said that, she is only talked about as in the best champ of the game, never as the best within her class, so that says it all.

I have both Cap and Void max sig and in my opinion you have to have one of them in your roster, they are both absolutely amazing. You can make a case which one is better and why and be right, so I say it’s a tie.

Void heals with killmonger and I like it more and more.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Quake

End of story.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    After her, torch and void.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Dumb poll. Not original. Everyone has an opinion. No one cares. Been done a million times and still doesn't matter.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    Wth,, how many polls do you create..dumb..just search you'll get whatever you need ..just dont creat any more annoying polls
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Void
    Everyone's missing the first line of OP's poll saying "except Quake".
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    HT

Dumb poll. Not original. Everyone has an opinion. No one cares. Been done a million times and still doesn't matter.

do u realize,even u are filling threads with same annoying,stupid and garbage posts,1 post is ok right.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    @avenge_123 I'm responding to each of the dumb polls to help emphasize my distaste for each one. No poll, no response. Lots of polls, lots of responses. It's really constructive criticism though. I normally don't go out of my way to comment on these, but since you went out of your way to throw up a bunch of pointless polls (that have been done a million times before already) at once, I figured, what the heck?
  • Legend_7075Legend_7075 Posts: 15
    HT
    I don't know why everyone tries to find problems in every post, @TitoBandito187 ,if u find these polls so annoying,just sread other threads,there sre so many,plz stop criticizing every post,and plz keep them clean.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Caiw
    CAIW for sure.

Damage - check
    utility - check
    sustainability - check
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Caiw
    None of the champions on this poll come close to beardo. Insane block proficiency (more than Guardian), great damage, and even greater utility. He’s the best 6* to sig 200 if you’re not running suicides