**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please help me to become TB

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey all, so I’m around 25% off r3 Doc Oc, please could you advise me where i can get 25%? Should i 100% v6? Act 6? 7.1? Or try an abyss run???

Comments

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    7.1 exploration will give you a 25% selector so it’ll get you close but you’d still be 1350 shards short. You’ll need another 3% from somewhere else.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    7.1 100% is one of the easiest options and is the only guarantee considering it’s a selector.
    Someone on the cusp of thronebreaker shouldn’t have any problems with it unless they’re only on the cusp of thronebreaker through pure luck.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Explore 7.1, it’s not too difficult
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Explore 7.1, it’s not too difficult

Ok, @Lvernon15 how long is it likely to take? A couple weeks? If so that’s perfectly fine. It would also give me my first 6* nexus as I am F2P so that’s quite exciting also.
    In terms of time I’m not the best person to ask since I went for a legends run, it only took me around 6 hours, but overall it’s a lot shorter than an act 6 chapter, lots of nodes increase your attack
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Took me 1-2 weeks of doing a couple paths per day. If you’re using several revives per other it will obviously take longer as you’ll be grinding for units/revives in between.