**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Queen solos 6.2.5 Mordo

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Tried this a while back and while it was close the global messed me up! i brought Heimdal to try and counter that some but was ofc hoping to not get use of it and sure enough! The Queen did it! now with the torch payback last week aswell i have gotten revenge on 2 out of 3 fail vids i made prev. so i guess 4* Morningstar vs Collector should come next

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_z1xG3CkGk

Comments

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    amazing! keep up the work
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    That's awesome! I'm on 6.2.5 and may have to consider the queen..
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Fantastic
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Tigra said to say hi.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Depends what rank you have her at tbh. A r5/r2 probably could aswell. But if you have a void or ghost w hood they are safer options. Best of luck anyways!
    I have her at r3. Might have to stick with void or torch
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Depends what rank you have her at tbh. A r5/r2 probably could aswell. But if you have a void or ghost w hood they are safer options. Best of luck anyways!
    I’m catching up to you buddy boy
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I cleared 4 quests in the last 2 days in act 6. You'll have to go faster to pass me.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I cleared 4 quests in the last 2 days in act 6. You'll have to go faster to pass me.
    I’ve already passed two today, might get a third done if I’m lucky
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

If it makes you feel better, I have surpassed you about a month ago. Currently in 6.3.1. Will you be able to catch up?
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

If it makes you feel better, I have surpassed you about a month ago. Currently in 6.3.1. Will you be able to catch up?
    Give me 4 days, and I'll be in 6.4
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lol I'm still on 5.3.6. I'm stuck on the global Iceman before the boss, and I only have Archangel at 4% health. I just used CGR to try and clear him, but he clipped me with a Sp.1 at 5% health!
    What is up with the disagree mountain you are getting xD? Did you bad mouth a beloved champion :lol: ?
    No. But I did accidentally lose control of myself on the meme thread, and S O M E people don't wanna let it go.
    #Letitgolol
    What does this mean?
    *Puts arm on back of head*

You see, a few months ago, I posted too many memes on the meme thread, lost my sanity, and ended up getting muted. I got a fat mountain of dislikes for my actions, and even then, I still get unnecessary hate every day.
    Not to mention
    a) some of your comments are just pointless. Like why were these even made pointless
    b) you still make some bad memes (they have improved)
    c) you accuse select people of disagree spamming you without any proof
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lol I'm still on 5.3.6. I'm stuck on the global Iceman before the boss, and I only have Archangel at 4% health. I just used CGR to try and clear him, but he clipped me with a Sp.1 at 5% health!
    What is up with the disagree mountain you are getting xD? Did you bad mouth a beloved champion :lol: ?
    No. But I did accidentally lose control of myself on the meme thread, and S O M E people don't wanna let it go.
    #Letitgolol
    What does this mean?

You see, a few months ago, I posted too many memes on the meme thread, lost my sanity, and ended up getting muted. I got a fat mountain of dislikes for my actions, and even then, I still get unnecessary hate every day.
    Not to mention
    a) some of your comments are just pointless. Like why were these even made pointless
    1: I'm not the best meme-maker...
    2: Thanks?
    3: I only call some people out bc they make rude memes/comments about me.
    you’ve literally accused moot of disagree spamming without any proof to your claims. Someone says something bad? Must be disagree spamming you.

Plus, you do not understand sarcasm at all. That’s gotta be it. Because some of your replies to obvious sarcastic comments are just ridiculous. That’s not to mention the replies to normal comments (the “wow, y like ranking up female champions?” comment comes to mind)

Not to mention some of your stand alone comments are just... weird
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

#Letitgolol
    What does this mean?

Not to mention
    1: I'm not the best meme-maker...
    2: Thanks?
    3: I only call some people out bc they make rude memes/comments about me.
    1. So why do you post them?
    2. I agree, they're getting better
    3. No comment