**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Idea: Bulk Crystal Buys

We all like opening crystals, it makes us feel good... Except for the 98% of the time that they want to make use walk through North Korea wrapped im an American Flag...
Anywho...

Kabam should implement a system to benefit bulk openers.
So if a player opens a single crystal, wether it be a PHC or a 3* Shard crystal or even Solo crystals, the chance of that top reward or rare rewards are very low.
But.
What if players choose to wait. Save. Be patient. Resist that aching urge to splurge... (haha...)
What if players who open 100k Battle chips worth of Arena Crystals?
Or 2500 units worth of PHC or Featured crystals...
If you did that right now, you have a very low chance of getting things you want or would like and have a very high chance at disappointment.
So.
Every time, multiple of the same crystal is opened, so 10 crystals in 2 minutes or 5 minutes are opened, for every crystal inside this timer is opened, the chance of a rare drop increases.

This is really ideal for PHC'S, FHC's, Arena Crystals, Gold Crystals and Solo amd Greater Solo Crystals as well as the 5* Featured Crystal.

How this works?
So if i open a Featured Hero Crystal right now for 150 units, i would likely get a 2* champion with a 2% of a 4*.
If I open another, it becomes a 2.5% chance.
After 10 crystal openings it becomes a 7% chance... after 100 opens (for those whales out there) it becomes approximately 70% chance ...
So there you have it.
Let me know what you think. Should Kabam benefit bulk?