**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Abyss option!

buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Obviously it's...... Tigra!

https://youtu.be/gmPSOMNDuQc
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Love it. Im honestly not sure, i have 6* Doom, Clair, Sig 52 Dragon Man, but i kinda want her so much im tempted to pick mystic when the time comes. I dont know... And Dragon Man is my first r3 when i form a cat unless i pull a Doom dupe. Tigra seems soooo good.
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★

Love it. Im honestly not sure, i have 6* Doom, Clair, Sig 52 Dragon Man, but i kinda want her so much im tempted to pick mystic when the time comes. I dont know... And Dragon Man is my first r3 when i form a cat unless i pull a Doom dupe. Tigra seems soooo good.

She is amazing, also the most enjoyable champ to play IMO. We play the game for fun so why not try to get and rank the fun ones!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Going back through all of these videos @buddy_LEE

I haven’t made the commitment to rank my 6* since I recently awakened her, and my game play thus far looks like I turned my phone over to my dog (actually, he would play far better, so that’s unfair to him), but these videos are a great tutorial.

Just wanted to let you know you’re appreciated.

Dr. Zola
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I haven’t made the commitment to rank my 6* since I recently awakened her, and my game play thus far looks like I turned my phone over to my dog (actually, he would play far better, so that’s unfair to him), but these videos are a great tutorial.

Dr. Zola

If I had a few pieces of advice for Tigra it would be to take her everywhere with you, that’s monthly EQ, arena, side quest, if you have act 6/7 left to do - everywhere. The best way to learn is by doing, and sometimes it’s throwing yourself head first into fights to learn the spacing. It’s not going to be great at first, but don’t get disillusioned, that feeling when you nail every heavy and every special is second to none when the opponent just absolutely melts. Chase that feeling!

RoL is a fantastic place to learn her, since there’s a few different spacing techniques throughout the map. I mean winter soldier has a few different depending on spacing, so he’s a perfect place to practice.

Lastly, I’m in a Tigra line chat with 450 odd people (Buddy is there too) and it’s the best place to gather an immense source of knowledge. If you have a champ you’re struggling with spacing, literally chuck in a message “Spacing for X champ?” And minutes later half a dozen answers come back with instructions of how to counter their specials.

Tigra is an incredible champion, and what she can do is genuinely mind blowing. And you don’t even need to be an expert with her! I’m decent with her, and I can still use her to great effect. I’ve learnt a lot of spacing and still more to go, but I’ve soloed a few SoP bosses with her, and even used her in the week 10 Sym supreme path as she was my best option.

She should be considered one of the top champs in the mystic class, but due to her difficulty to play she sometimes gets overlooked. The damage and utility, along with the flexibility to play is amazing. Put work into her, you won’t regret it!
  • Mighty76543Mighty76543 Posts: 20

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

If I had a few pieces of advice for Tigra it would be to take her everywhere with you, that’s monthly EQ, arena, side quest, if you have act 6/7 left to do - everywhere. The best way to learn is by doing, and sometimes it’s throwing yourself head first into fights to learn the spacing. It’s not going to be great at first, but don’t get disillusioned, that feeling when you nail every heavy and every special is second to none when the opponent just absolutely melts. Chase that feeling!

RoL is a fantastic place to learn her, since there’s a few different spacing techniques throughout the map. I mean winter soldier has a few different depending on spacing, so he’s a perfect place to practice.

Lastly, I’m in a Tigra line chat with 450 odd people (Buddy is there too) and it’s the best place to gather an immense source of knowledge. If you have a champ you’re struggling with spacing, literally chuck in a message “Spacing for X champ?” And minutes later half a dozen answers come back with instructions of how to counter their specials.

Tigra is an incredible champion, and what she can do is genuinely mind blowing. And you don’t even need to be an expert with her! I’m decent with her, and I can still use her to great effect. I’ve learnt a lot of spacing and still more to go, but I’ve soloed a few SoP bosses with her, and even used her in the week 10 Sym supreme path as she was my best option.

She should be considered one of the top champs in the mystic class, but due to her difficulty to play she sometimes gets overlooked. The damage and utility, along with the flexibility to play is amazing. Put work into her, you won’t regret it!
    What is the LINE chat. I need to be there 😊
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    I have a six star of her. Need awakening?