**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stryfe arena prediction

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys, so I never grind for a featured champ on arena but since stryfe seems really good for abyss, I'm going for the 5 stars version.

Any guess on how much points do I need to do??

Comments

• Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    90 million
  • Options
    Isn't that a little too high? Spider ham went out for like 45M
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

Way more hype for Stryfe than Spam though.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    And stryfe has a nice synergy with apocalypse to make the monster even more monstrous so yeah the cutoff is gonna be high, but it’s all down how much collection you have that can net you enough points.
  • Options
    I can do like 8M per round.
    Of course I can spend units refreshing and boost the hell out of my champs.

What's the most reliable thing to do? refreshing:

Max 4 stars with 2,5 boost
    Max 5 stars with 1.5 boost
    R3 6 stars with 1.5 boost?

Everybody tells me that 4 stars are cheaper but I never did it before so what do you think?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    The 4* are cheaper because of its cooldown duration. For me that is.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Gildenlow said:

it was Christmas, Jubilee went for around 60m I think? Stryfe is def gonna go for higher.
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

Price is right rules?

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Price is right rules?

That is correct Bob. Don't forget to spay and neuter your pets.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    CGR was probably around the same amount of hype as Stryfe, maybe more. He went for 62m, so I’d guess the score will be similar. Shoot for 70m and you’ll probably be fine.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

CGR was probably around the same amount of hype as Stryfe, maybe more. He went for 62m, so I’d guess the score will be similar. Shoot for 70m and you’ll probably be fine.

Apocalypse went for 85m and 86m. I don't think Stryfe will be quite that high, but I wouldn't be surprised by something higher than 75m. The whales seem to be gearing up for him.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

Etm34 said:

Apocalypse went for 85m and 86m. I don't think Stryfe will be quite that high, but I wouldn't be surprised by something higher than 75m. The whales seem to be gearing up for him.
    Yeah but I’m pretty sure apocalypse was the last champ in the top 150 era. Doubling the winners has helped a lot.
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Etm34 said:

Menkent said:

Etm34 said:

Yeah but I’m pretty sure apocalypse was the last champ in the top 150 era. Doubling the winners has helped a lot.
    Since the update no champ has broke 70m cgr was around that but yea nobody else has
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    That's a good point. I'd forgotten about the increased pool. Still, people are crazy and I'd have a hard time calling any score "safe" when we live in a world where guys dropped like $30k on their alt accounts for the gifting event.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Whatever is the highest amount that the new 300 spot arena has had. Think like cgr, stryfe has a lot of hype
  • Options
    Well, I'm hoping to get like 70M

I REALLY hope that is enough, since it's my first time, it would be really frustrating not getting him.